Back to basics

Leonardo DiCaprio - is one of those actors who earned their carte blanche even at a young age. And the peak of popularity came in the age of the 23-year-old actor, when the band released one of the best films of all time, "Titanic" with him in the lead role. Now Leo - 36, his filmography is there is not a huge amount of work, but most of them were more than successful, which proves how well DiCaprio selects films for their participation.

So, on the first cast Leo in cinema ...

the first small roles Leonardo were occasional appearance in several television projects, including the TV series "Roseanne," "Parents" and "Santa Barbara" in 14 and 16 years respectively

This was followed first starring role in the comedy horror film "Critters 3", the young Leo at the time knocked 17 (at least at first glance, no more than 14)

after the release of the movie "This Boy's Life" (1993) Leonardo DiCaprio turned the spotlight

a young aspiring actor has played a par with the great Robert De Niro

And with this film began a strong friendship between Leo and Tobey Maguire

although there much earlier ... :)

... Which is still ongoing

in the same year, DiCaprio played, in my opinion, one of the strongest of their roles - a mentally handicapped younger brother of the main character, which, incidentally, played a young Johnny Depp in the movie "What's Eating Gilbert Grape»

The result - a nomination for "Oscar»

in his career, Leo took part in the classic western in a magnificent team with Sharon Stone, Russell Crowe and Gene Hackman

"Quick and the Dead", 1995

if we consider the already legendary "Titanic" as a starting point the mega-popular DiCaprio, it should be noted two works by Leo: "The Basketball Diaries" (1995)

... And another great interpretation Shekspra play "Romeo + Juliet" (1996)

although, given the crazy box office (10 times more than the budget itself filming) and heaps of film awards, many would argue that it is "Titanic" brought worldwide fame to my hero ...

everything else - surgical strikes an actor in film, not a film, it is a work of art!

Leo's only 36, so I am full of hope for the further manifestation of his acting genius

Tags

See also

New and interesting