Tie - it's stylish

Many believe the tie purely masculine accessory. And despite the fact that this is an interesting item for a long time appeared in the women's locker room, many girls remain indifferent to it. And in vain! No clothes and no other accessories do not make a woman more stylish. If a tie on the man associated with officialdom, in the case of a woman opens a limitless range of images.

Tie - this is the item of clothing that does not require to combine her clothes any bloat. On the contrary, had to set very simple, the most important and vibrant part will be a tie. Otherwise, the outfit will look ridiculous.

Since the tie is a central piece outfit, it should be a very high quality. On this accessory does not need saving. Better to choose ties handmade satin, silk, wool or cotton.

About penetration tie into fashion, there are many versions. For example, that the tie came up with the Croats. They are in the service of Louis XIV, and during the parade in Paris scarf tied in an unusual way. Many languages ​​still used the name descended from the French cravate - Croatia. This innovation immediately penetrated the French fashion.

The first "fitting" tie women again go back to France.
The first woman to put on a tie, considered the Duchess Louise de la Valliere - mistress of Louis XIV. Node, which she had tied, named in her honor - Valliere.
No less conspicuous figure - George Sand. They say that the writer has helped to tie knots original poet Alfred de Musset, her lover, and then evaluate all the advantages of its enhancement.

(The decoration on the neck Georges very similar accessory, now called tie-ball - lace attached decoration).

Women can wear ties, using a variety of styles and combining clothes. A woman in a tie looks stylish, extravagant, bright, sometimes defiant, strictly restrained and sensual at the same time.

Pencil skirt + tie + monochrome blouse - a beautiful suit for the office. Image kawaii girls, too often accompanied by this accessory.

(Tie Giorgio Armani)

The combination of a trouser suit and tie - making the dandy a la George Sand. Use this style and the legendary Marlene Dietrich, she succeeded admirably.

As you can see, experiment with images using a tie can be infinite. But still there are a few rules that will help to avoid mistakes and not to make bad taste in style.

Caution should be treated to a variety of figures. It is best to combine such ties with solid shirts. Especially think about it, what you will wear a tie, painted dogs, boots and cartoon characters.

An example of such eccentric colors - ties from Fornasetti:

Strip and the cell - colors at all times. Tie they also fit perfectly. But the same advice: do not need a cell combined with a cell and strip to strip. And even more so, not to combine them together.

Ties by Gucci

Good coloring is small peas - it looks stylish and interesting. But with large peas should be careful: overdo it, you can become like a circus worker.

Armani

Dolce & Gabbana

And now I will bring the soul - tell what ties like a man who from them is crazy, that me :)

Just wonderful, in my opinion, ties, by Fendi. I especially like the yellow - very warm tone.

Very fond of blue, dark blue and gray. So designers have pleased me. Here's another tie from Fendi, made, by the way, and in other colors:

Also liked the striped neckties - gently and at the same time stylish:

Downright took the soul ties by Gucci. This is not surprising: the predominance of the colors of my favorite models of colors, plus accessories designed with great taste and sense of style.

Gray looks expensive. Here's another example of how well can look at the tie peas:

Strip:

I liked the tie Roberto Cavalli:

I suggest that you evaluate other ties these and other designers.
Dolce & Gabbana

Giorgio Armani

Vivienne Westwood

Tie with a portrait

Forzieri

Also very nice tie:

Roberto Cavalli

Vitaliano Pancaldi

Tags

See also

New and interesting