Idols Japan

We walked through the Japanese models, and you can look into the world of Japanese entertainment industry. In addition to the men who combine work model to other activities, there are men who combine several creative aspects)). On this and I want to emphasize. So, who is now the most popular in modern Japanese culture? Here are some of them.

Let's start with J-pop'a (Japanese pop music). «Arashi» («the storm, the storm") - an idol group of five people, on which millions of crazy fans. One way or another, each of these guys doing besides music, and even acting. Plus are popular Japanese TV show.

Matsumoto Jun - chief handsome group. Doubly June became popular after the drama "Flowers after the berries" (rol- Tsukasa Domёdzi). It was then, fans have claimed the roof completely.

Masaki Aiba - another friend, who, in addition to the above-mentioned talent, and even works on the radio.

Kazunari Ninomiya - the party «Arashi» went further: he has been voicing (voice actor). Ninomiya had to withdraw in many films, notably the role of Saigo in the film Eastwood's "Letters from Iwo Jima," which received a number of awards and nominations, including the "Oscar».

Sho Sakurai - also not lagging behind our colleagues))

Well, the group leader (never would have thought!) - Ohno Satoshi. This guy reminds cute child (30 years and he, by the way). About him go very good reviews about acting in the theater. Also ... Satoshi sculptor. In 2007, Japan hosted a personal exhibition.

Another idol - Takuya Kimura, a member of the group «SMAP» and actor, with it, and so, and others actively engaged sooo :)

"Mr. Brain»

There is such a profession in Japan - Voiced, ie actor voicing anime. So incredibly popular voice actor. Of course, with such a voice.

Many of them are also not limited to a profession, such as Mamoru Miyano, who also sings. I do not know, I do it at home beautiful, as for me - far from it. But in his case Mamoru a real pro! One of the best. My favorite voice actor. For comparison, the voice of reincarnation is possible to look a couple of animeshek. But his voice of Light Yagami "Death Note" (anime, I think will appeal to all, without exception, even if you hate this style of depiction, the story is impressive) just brilliant.
And sings very badsome.

I will mention one more singing comrade from this shop - Daisuke Ono. It became popular after the "Dark Butler" (Sebastian Michaelis). In my opinion, with high skill sound (voice - that it is necessary!) And all due respect, in the vocals must still improve a lot))

Well rockers in Japan oh how much!
Hyde - lead singer of «L'Arc-en-Ciel» and «Vamps», and also did a lot of solo projects. Hyde had to withdraw in the movie - "Moon Child» with his friend Gackt, but more on that later.

Miyavi - is very popular not only in Japan but also in the world, among fans of J-rock'a. As a child he dreamed of becoming a football player, but after a foot injury all her attention switched to guitar. In his songs the guitar is given a lot of attention. Eyewitnesses who were at his concerts in Russia, said that his live-performances are incredible. It would be interesting to see.

By the way, do not be alarmed appearance). Style Visual Kei - an essential attribute of Japanese rockers. Many people who are ignorant of this issue, see a colorful make-up on a rocker from the Land of the Rising Sun, they think that they are gay. Nope. It's part of their culture and one of the ways not to lose the attention and love of their fans.

On her wedding Miyavi did not look covsem in rocker :).

Well, where do, talking about Jay-rock, without a Japanese god? I just can not fail to mention. The main idol of Japanese musical culture - Gackt. I was fascinated by his voice, but reading his biography for the first time, has not been without skepticism: singer, actor, dancer, multi-instrumentalist, designer, etc. etc. Yeah, I think we have these actresses, singers, actors, singers, car and small truck! Everything's clear with you. Yes, there it was! Perfectionist - a diagnosis. And become familiar with all areas of Gackt, make sure: what is not taken - does everything just amazing.

An example of acting. That is a noble Samurai:

Here are crazy cannibal, all of the same "Mr. Brain."

Tags

See also

New and interesting