The Hunger Games

The last part of "Harry Potter" has long died down, the last of the "Twilight" is on its way ... Really when history and Edik Squirrels over the world for a while from the rest of teen adaptations of bestsellers? Not a bit of it! I think many people have heard about the new kinofranshize "The Hunger Games" - the film adaptation of Suzanne Collins trilogy of the same name. This tipped the fate of the new film "Twilight" - there will also be lyuboff and fight, but that's no vampires, no werewolves or aliens or other vermin.

I personally read all three books, and I can say - nothing to do with the "Twilight" but love the line that runs through the whole story, is not there. And in the book the main focus is not on the feelings of the main character (from the person whose story goes). I would call this book post-apocalyptic action with a mixture of love story. But you know the filmmakers - they can make from candies govnyashku. Prior to the release of the film for nearly a year, but its film festivals have already obgadit from head to toe ("Another pink-snotty story !!" "Twilight Zadolbali the clones!" And so forth.). I was even a little bit sorry for the project, as people do not really read the book, already form an opinion about the movie ...

However, I'm a little distracted from the theme topic. I would like to introduce the actors who are supposed to be the successor Pattinson, Stewart and Lautner, Radcliffe, Watson and Grint - that is, the heroes of the new large-scale Hollywood franchise, "The Hunger Games»

So - the main character, a battle-ax (or rather boy-girl, as she is only a book for 16 years) Katniss Everdeen. Reading the book, I imagined her look like Milla Jovovich in "Resident Evil" - although no supernormal and superhuman strength she is endowed. Directed by Gary Ross, in my opinion, made a strange choice - given the role of a young actress Jennifer Lawrence. I saw her only in the "X-Men. First Class "as the Mystics

Like a beautiful girl c forms, but not charismatic. In the book, Katniss is not particularly beautiful in appearance, but it has inner strength. I do not know whether to cope with the role of Lawrence ... This is not a role where you have tits shake. Even with dark hair, she does not see me as a warrior

And so seeing Katniss fans of the saga. Maybe I'm wrong (it would be good if this were the case), but Jennifer Lawrence is not the best candidate for the role. However, what's done is done

The central male character - Peeta Mellark. In the book, the first shy and not really fighting man showing remarkable strength of will in certain situations (I will not spoil). The role performed by actor Pete Josh Hutcherson. Maybe you remember his role in the film "Bridge to Terrabitiyu." Outwardly, it looks more like his hero than Lawrence, and by age (Josh 19), but I honestly do not know how he will portray the love and passion with Lawrence (the book has some very candid moments, although it may be in the film they will not be beaten) ...

Although it looks like the image of Pete, of course, older. In the course of it will make such a brutal Maine ... but something in the book is not so

Peeta Mellark The fan works

Third in the "hungry" a love triangle in the book is a guy named Gale, Katniss neighbor. In the film, his role will be performed Liam Hemsworth, the younger brother of Chris Hemsworth. Of the three central characters, he is best suited for the role (I think)

Many know Liam as Man Miley Cyrus

The image of Gale

So Gale fans see)

By the way, that's where the legs grow from associations with "Twilight." The first edition of the book in Russian came out with a cover)) Nothing resembles?

Then cover changed, but something was osadochek ... This cover also, of course, no ice. Reminds cover mass consumption crime novel

Abroad, the publishers were not so senseless and merciless

Continuation of the other characters and actors in the next post ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting