Madalina Gene

So the tabloids around the world with relish relishes new romance handsome Leo are irrefutable proof that these pictures. It quickly became the name of a mysterious beauty, who rented the lower part of the laundry on the balcony of hotel room Leo - Madalina Diana gene known model of Romanian origin. More precisely, her body is better known than the name, because it is Madalina emblazoned on many desktop wallpaper available for free download on the Internet. That's why I called it "a model wallpaper" - does not hurt if it is, conversely, a compliment anyone anyhow at the wallpaper will not put)))

So, what do we know about this sultry beauty? Googling, I was a bit shocked, as it turned out that Madalina only a year older than me - her 24 !!! (in the pictures with Leo, she looks at least thirty). The first steps in modeling Gines beginning at age 15 in his native Romania. a couple of short years she was invited to Italy, where she was trampled podium a few years and starred in advertising underwear. In 2007 she starred in the video Madalina Eros Ramatsotti «Il tempo tra di noi» (so that's why her face seemed so familiar !!!).

In 2010 Gines was the face of the advertising campaign of the Italian brand of wedding dresses Lady Sposa (very delicate photo shoot, by the way)

The wallpaper and photo studio Madalina just unearthly beauty - it is clear why DiCaprio could not resist, although I prefer blondes) But on the spontaneous photo Madalina I do not like it. I suspect that she sucked Botox. On the last three photographs it looks like a real Mukla (Boe)

So girls, do rates as quickly bored Madalina windy Leo)))) (can scold me, but I just can not believe that he would marry her, or at least the hoop)

Tags

See also

New and interesting