Lora Zombie

My creativity is the effect of hallucinations resulting from the sounds of your favorite music. A brain drain effect entailed current kraskiLora Zombie

Amy Winehouse

I would like to bring to your attention robots Lora Zombie - young Russian illustrator who taught himself to paint painting.

Watercolor drawing, the artist creates incredible pictures, different topics and genres.

But they all share common themes. For example: the theme of loneliness, the theme of the good of the world with the harsh reality ... and all this enhanced streaks of paint and indistinct contours lines. Basically - one of its styles - Urban art.

Urban art (urban art) - the art of graffiti.

Her paintings are imbued with naivety, honesty and talent - it's always captivates the audience.

But what about the artist herself ...

Her first major work was done in the style of Jamie Hewlett, the author of images of a group Gorillaz.

Soon enough, the exhibition of her works were held in the United States, Britain, Russia.

Her collaboration with the St. Petersburg group Billy's Band began in 2010. She issued the cover of the CD "Flea Market" (strange name, I'll tell you ...), and created a series of works devoted to these musicians.

And finally, some of her works and photos from the exhibition:

Success to her)) *

PS People interested in her work - a reference to her work in deviantART.
lora8.deviantart.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting