Chaz Bono

I would venture to suggest that by 2010 about cheze-Chastity Bono few of you know, however, as I myself. But after a yellow and not yellow publications exploded headings like "Cher's daughter became a man!" All at once interested, who is Chaz Bono, whether it has anything to do with the leader of U2's Bono, etc. No, musician Chaz Bono has nothing to do, but if not for the relationship with the famous singer Cher (own daughter, after all), it is unlikely the public would be interested in its history. Transgender now a lot - especially in show meringue

Chastity San Bono was (Mlyn, it still is, but as a man, and she Chastity said many times that degenerated after the change of sex, so I'm still going to talk about it in the past tense) was the only joint child Sherilyn Sarkisian or Cher, and her now deceased husband - producer Sonny Bono. What is it different from the others, Chastity noticed very early, at 13 years old. Chastity In his autobiography, which was published when she was not yet Chezom, but went to the woman wrote:

"When I was 13, I clearly understood how I differ from the rest of the girls in our class. I looked at them, and I was embarrassed that I was not interested in pretty boys and fashion »

Once Chastity turned 18, she declared herself a lesbian. Cher reacted relatively calmly to the decision of his daughter, Chastity but still did not feel comfortable in my body. She was trying to find myself in the music, who made the 1993 team Ceremony. Build a career in music it helped Cher and Sonny. But later Chastity lost interest in music. She felt something in her life is not so

Bono's career as a writer began in 1995, when the magazine for gays and lesbians The Advocate, interviewed her. Later Chastity became a freelance writer of this publication

In 2008 Chastity began preparing for a sex change operation. Cher's daughter took this decision with hostility, and since 2009 it practically did not communicate with her daughter. But Chastity firmly decided to become a man and to love his new girlfriend, Jennifer Elias. In 2010, Chastity did the last operation and the number of women on the ground has decreased by 1, and the regiment of men, respectively, arrived

Chastity in the "transition period»

After surgery, Chaz Bono has become a frequent guest of various TV shows. He participated in one of the seasons of the American "Dancing with the Stars", appeared in films, wrote another biography. With a stellar mom at Chez gradually restore relations. He is known by his side girlfriend Jennifer Elias, he finally found himself in the body - in a recent interview with Chaz Bono has admitted that he was happy. The only thing he would have liked more - lose some weight ...

Chez Jennifer Elias

Tags

See also

New and interesting