Singer Ashanti replace Fergie

Foreign music reviewer vengeance discuss news of the week: instead of Fergie, who is known to have decided to leave the Black Eyed Peas, to give birth to a child in the group comes singer Ashanti. Official confirmation of this information yet, but it is rumored that Ashanti is already rehearsing with will.i.am, apl.de.ap, and Taboo. In any case, all will be known after 23 November, when the last time Fergie will perform in a team. And yet - a little bit about Ashanti, which have virtually unknown, but in the US it is a very popular singer

Full name of the singer - Ashanti Douglas Shekvoyya. Until recently, she performed under the full name Ashanti Douglas, but then I realized that simply Ashanti louder. Ashanti was born in 1980 (no longer a little girl, though!), And serious steps in music began to make in the early 2000s. Her debut album Ashanti with the hit «Foolish» has shown excellent results in sales - more than 500 thousand copies. In 2003, she received the award "Grammy" for this album. In 2009, Ashanti was recognized as the third in the top of the most popular solo R & B-singer (first and second occupied Beyonce and Alicia Keys). In the same year, Ashanti won unofficial title "Princess of R & B» (Nikki Minaj generally nervously smokes on the sidelines). At this time in the discography Ashanti four full solo

Ashanti tried herself as a model and as an actress, though clean, as they say, for the soul. Ashanti appeared in supporting roles in the comedy "Bride and Prejudice" and "John Tucker Must Die" and in the third part superzombimochilova «Resident Evil»

Someone may have disappointed stretch "Nuuuu, Fergie is not at all ....". Yes, a slightly different type than that Fergie, but maybe that's it, and decided to bet the producers Black Eyed Peas. Earlier stately white-skinned blonde effectively contrasted with the rest of the band, and Ashanti, on the contrary, will be in harmony with them externally, which is also good. Vocals her good, "tenacious" (in which I was convinced, having heard some of her songs), it is a bright, sexy and plastic - it's just the format of Black Eyed Peas. In general, wait and see, suddenly Fergie suddenly changes his mind))

Tags

See also

New and interesting