Brigitte Bardot

Not every woman is given to be an actress, a model, a singer, a European sex symbol and ardent defender of animals, but Brigitte Bardot such. During the years of her career she has managed to play in more than 40 movies recorded about 80 songs, and participate in many TV shows. In the 50-60-ies in Europe, it almost was not equal, because it is considered the epitome of femininity and sexuality in one bottle. But few people know, and I have already mentioned that Brigitte true warrior fighting for the welfare and protection of animals. This Parisian just can not imagine my life without our little brothers and no celebrity will not overshadow her in this regard. Talent, yes, but not out of love for animals.

For animals Brigitte went to a lot - she became a vegetarian, has donated millions to their defense, built on a private land rescue center for dogs and even asked his colleague actress Sophia Loren completely stop wearing fur as a gift for his own 75th birthday.

French beauty, who is now 77 years old, lives in a villa in Saint-Tropez, in the south of France, not only with her husband but with many pets, she sheltered in her cozy house. The struggle for the welfare of animals Brigitte Bardot continues to this day, because she decided to devote the rest of his life. Not familiar with her work, but for this I respect her very much. Good for you, Brigitte, keep up the good work!

Tags

See also

New and interesting