Victorias Secret Fashion Show

November 9 in New York City were shooting annual fashion show, unique in the fashion business is not (thank God!). Of course, we are talking about the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show-2011. The event will be shown on TV, only 29 of November, but did not we, bloggers are not ahead of the rest :). Photos from the show is here - by such beauty, radiance and brilliance can be a bit pribaldet. Despite the fact that for 11 years we practically demonstrate the same thing ("suits" models vary only slightly), to look at it you get bored, probably never. I love the sun angels and I did not ashamed to admit it))) Such spectacles amuse not only the male eye

Comment images of models will not, because they are all great. Let me just say only that the show spent $ 12 million - more than ever. Well, that - before the end of the world if only for the angels look)))

Fantasy Treasure Bra Precious $ 2, 5 million this year entrusted to imagine Miranda Kerr. This is on our site already written

For music this time met Adam Levine of Maroon 5's (rocker sang until his beloved Anna Vyalitsyna showed elegant linen)

Nikki Minaj (here it is the general concept of somehow did not fit)

Jay-Z and Kanye West

Tags

See also

New and interesting