Facts about James Franco

As a child he was terribly ashamed of his crooked teeth

"When I was a child, I already wanted to become an actor, but thought it was, I never will, because I have been terribly crooked teeth. It seemed to me that they like the beetle mandibles. My mom tried to get me to wear braces, but I refused, because I was afraid that I will tease. In the end, she still outwitted me, saying that with crooked teeth will not take me to the actors, and I wore braces system. As you can see, my mother never wrong! »

James was the first candidate for the role of Peter Parker in the franchise about Spaydermenom

"When I learned that I'm not going to play Spider-Man, and Tobey (Maguire), I was very depressed. A few days later I was called by director Sam Raimi and gently told that if I want to, I can play a role in the film Harry Osborn, Parker's best friend. No one on the role of Osborne did not try - and I agreed

James has permission to pilot the aircraft. For the role in the film "Squadron" Lafayette "Franco took a few lessons from a professional pilot. After filming flights so enthusiastic actor, he continued to study, and three months later was granted a license to pilot

James Franco is still a student. In 2008, after graduating from UCLA, where he studied English literature (the actor was then 30), Franco went to New York University, students who are still listed

"I returned to the university, because I like to be around people who are passionate about the same as I do. Are among the like-minded - the best way to comprehend the new knowledge »

James Franco - also an artist (well, it is no secret Franco photo paintings are on site)

"At university I had been obsessed with painting. I closed in a closet and drew, painted ... I also took private drawing lessons. When I drive my brush on the canvas, I feel protected »

James played prostituta. In the film "Gigolo", which was released in 2002 in limited release, the actor had a scene where he was completely naked

"I played a gigolo, and then it seemed to me that everyone who knows me will be showing his finger at me and laugh. Nothing that was not, and I realized that the scene with nudity - just part of my job. It's a great way to overcome your fear of cameras »

James Franco was homeless. Live in the role of the hero in the film "City by the Sea," the actor spent a few days on a bench in the park

"I wanted to feel like this - do not have a home, to be isolated from society. Make it differently than most at the time of becoming homeless, in any way would not work »

Tags

See also

New and interesting