Crush on vintage

Do not know what all prompted me to write this post, but recently, I visited a stable sense of dissatisfaction in terms of modern fashion. No, rather, even wrong. I visited the idea that we have something to lose. Most likely, such a state of mind arose because my favorite accessory - bonnet, practically thrown out of Appliances decent ladies. Meanwhile, as the summer is getting hotter and winters colder, called a logical tendency to not dare. In short, even if you look at old photos, then you can safely make sure that this item of clothing decorated with great ...

in general ... I have overlooked something which podborochka on the topic of hats in the 30-40 th ... and I think we should comment on it. So, really, I can identify several areas of milliners in decorative frames. Below are almost all with visual karinka.

1. "Entertaining geometry." I would say that this is the most dangerous and complex in terms of design Cast hats. The thing is that the girls have a rather different structure of the skull, the shape of the cheeks, chin and forehead height. All this affects correspond to your particular shape, because these hats really very specific. So, here are some examples for reference:

2. "Guipure always and everywhere."
There is a bit more complicated than the previous version. The famous "veil" was used in those days very often, but this is to some extent obliged to put a lady on my head for a very solemn occasion ... or a new theatrical production. In general, the black veil vvoshla fashionable thanks to World War II, when the surprising number of widows jumped sharply due to natural causes. Eventually, even the woman in mourning is bound to be beautiful. Enjoying good examples:

But this is interesting ... here are three vrianta when the "geometry" with a veil kombiniruyutsya into strange shapes. Again ... skull shape obliges ...

3. "Hardware - first and foremost!»
OOOO! Bows, barrettes, flowers, glitter and even fringe! What you will not find only here! It's hard to opis`at or op`isat)) as options ... uuuuuuuuuu !!! hat for every head tear on asprodazhe not mind;))

And what am I doing? A! Down with boredom working days! Cap to the masses! All at a rally for women's rights in the headdress! .. Well ... ladies ... let's pokreativney and surprise everyone with his appearance (in the best sense of the word).

Tags

See also

New and interesting