Extinguished Star

Very sad and pichalno when promising to roll cast to star in different shit. I do not blame anyone - want to eat everything. The actor, who served great hopes, but have not been able to join the Hollywood elite, so full - but everyone probably exists in the filmography of the role that can be distinguished from the rest. I especially sorry for Billy Zane - this is a very talented and handsome actor in his time promahal chance to become a celebrity like Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet (his colleagues in the film "Titanic"). And why? Because his role as villain Caledon Hockley (the groom heroine Kate Winslet Rose), Billy overwhelmed with offers to act in different projects, and he tried not to refuse anyone. But the amount - does not mean quality. For example, only in 2007 Zane starred in four films, but unless their names on something they say? "Agent aliens", "I love to dance," "I am a madman." But it's flowers - this year Zane starred in six films, all of which are likely to come soon on DVD. To list all the filmography Zane flax i- me there for about a hundred paintings, which deserve the attention of only two - "Titanic" and the old Action 1993 "SniperĀ»

Actually, the "sniper" also can not be called highly artistic film - it is such a myself shooter flavored fair amount of pathos (male friendship, military honor, etc). But the special effects for 1993 are very worthy, Zane Tom Berrendzherom not trash, shoot straight, high jump, skillfully fighting, bang-bang, pysch-pysch (in short: I watched this movie years eight and it seemed to me, "oh how" ). Now even no desire to revise (

The "Titanic" - scum. But the beautiful bastard!

Oh yes, I can not forget about BloodRayne (also a shitty movie, when compared with the other vampire blockbusters like "Another World"). Carrick played there a secondary role of a vampire lord

In his youth, Zane was stunningly beautiful ....

Even now, when Billy has 45, and on his head bald, he is not grown old! Look as young

By the way, Zane is probably family - after a good debut act in kinoshlake. Billy's older sister, Lisa Zane - also an actress. Starring in 1991 in excellent psychological drama "femme fatale" in the title role (do not confuse this movie with the same movie with Rebecca Romijn!), It was unable to "catch" in Hollywood and moved gradually to the level of serial actresses. By the way, Billy Zane, too, was filmed there.

Pichalka) But the potential is not smaller than that DiCaprio ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting