British firm Dr.Martens

Dr.Martens British company founded in 1960 and named in honor of Dr. Martens. Shoes of this brand - one of the most popular youth gizmos, which are particularly fond of some hipsters and fashionistas simply. A model 1460 - a real superstar, because some people think that "Martens" in this and end.

Thank model 1460 is so great that the birthday of the company, many designers have offered their own unique perspectives and Martins.

Preen

Trash trash stuck on shoes - and here it is, a real creative and design solution.

Conran

Jimmy Choo

All

Kansai

I especially liked the Chinese dragons from Kansai

Nouse Field

Nouse Field is introduced into the unfathomable horror. Creative or extravagant? I think the designer a little lost the distinction between these two concepts.

Basia Zarzycka

But such a "Cherry Orchard" gave us Basia Zarzycka. In my opinion, the real beauty.

Elspeth Gibson

Martens and lace are not particularly fit, but sometimes brutality and romance can be summed up in one package.

Warren Noronha

Warren Noronha tries for those who have nothing to do in the transport. Now you can look at erotic images in their Martins. Your boyfriend sure appreciate such a gift.

How are mods Martens

And not just "How are," but "What is chosen».

Stars also choose Martens

At Dr. Martens has absolutely beautiful ads that will set you on the exact purchase these modnenkih shoes if I have not already done.

Where to buy?

In Moscow, there are shops where you can buy Martins. You can also order them online, will be released a bit cheaper, but the torment anymore. Price of the issue - around five thousand. But there is a cheaper, more expensive there. You can find three thousand can be, and ten. So go ahead, because Martens look good with everything kezhualom. Even with light flying skirts.

Tags

See also

New and interesting