Chantal Thomass

Victoria's Secret, Agent Provocateur ... I wondered, and what else I know the world famous brands of luxury lingerie, it turned out that I do not know any))) Meanwhile, dozens of them, and the French brand Chantal Thomass - one of the most durable. The brand was registered as far back as 1975, and since then, Chantal Thomass is synonymous exaggerated eroticism and glamor in all that relates to underwear (not for ignorant people such as I)

The undisputed leader and the "brain" of the brand is a true Frenchwoman Chantal Thomass. Now she is 60, but she looks amazing. At a time when Chantal begins to happen (and it was the middle of the 60's), the main function of the underwear was to cover, not seduce (ask your grandparents what were then "neubivaemye 'cotton trousers), and the designer has decided that this we must urgently do something. Thomass back fashion on corsets that make slimmer waist and seductive, and again erected at the peak of fashion lace, frills and ruffles. "Down with the simplicity, sensuality come!" - A credo helped Thomas to become a trendsetter in the underwear.

Collection spring-summer 2011

New collection

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley for Chantal Thomass. Photographer - Ellen von Unwerth

Tags

See also

New and interesting