Fresh onions fashion bloggers

Polish girl Francesca (thevogueallure.com). Elegant, stately. Gray dress completely mutes its bright image. The whole look is assembled in the middle price range, but it looks gorgeous Francesca.

Dress Zara
Bolero Reserved
Clutch Stradivarius
Gloves Top secret
Scarf faux fur H & M
Shoes Asos

Former model and blogger Kryz Uy (kryzuy.com). Maybe somebody like such suits, but to me they look like children's clothing. Turban gives the image a little bit of maturity, but I still remain unconvinced not ice.

Coverall Clothes Off
Turban Binky Pitogo
Points B. Deigan

But I like this eclecticism. It's simple, but at the same time interesting. And most importantly, comfortable.

Dress Mexy Shop
Removable collar Miss Sartorial
Belt Candies
Earrings SM Accessories

Shan (webblog.tinytoadstool.com) from Tokyo always tries to jump on the photo) She is a sweet and interesting. Her work - to come up with new fabrics, designs for them. New images are also very good at it. Anyway, an unusual skirt combined with a strict and boring blazer happened. I would have turned it on the street)

Blazer Zara
Bag Zara
Shirt vintage
Skirt paul by paul smith

Angela Madrid (madamederosa.com) dressed in the style as you like, but not kitsch Why, tell me, many bloggers believe that street fashion is certainly wild hair and coarse shoes? I do not like her images. Especially bow in her hair. Just like a bright skirt.

Dress Eye Doll
Cardigan Jeff Gallano
Leather jacket Topshop
Shoes Jeffrey Campbell
Bag Phillip Lim
Bow H & M

Skirt in a gypsy-style Las Dalias Ibiza Hippy Market
Petticoat American Apparel
Cardigan Zara
Leather jacket Topshop
Shoes Jeffrey Campbell
Bag Chanel

Designer from Mexico Andy (stylescrapbook.com), currently living in Amsterdam. Her outfits are always calm, aged, style casual. What you need for the Russian latitudes and the modern pace of life)

Jacket Helmut Lang via My-Wardrobe
Trousers Monki
Shoes Alexander Wang
Bag Proenza Schouler

Paulitta (japanesefly.blogspot.com). Another Pole today. A student that is quite clear on its way. Especially the inscriptions on the pullover: boy wanted)

Pullover THE ORPHAN'S ARMS
Necklace EVIL TWIN
Bracelets and rings AMEN COLLECTION / THIS IS TRANSITION
Trousers AMERICAN APPAREL
Shoes JEFFREY CAMBELL
Faux Fur Coat VINTAGE-SQUARE
Cap CUBUS

Tags

See also

New and interesting