It was the young Abbie Cornish

Pretty actresses missing. Here are just a talented among them, not so much. This actress began with a small, migratory roles. But after in 2006 she played in the drama "Candy", many discern in it the actress with a capital letter. It was the young Abbie Cornish.

Still from the film "Candy" with Heath Ledger and Abbie:

Abbie Cornish was born in Australia, in a large family. She started working very early - as early as 13 years moonlighted as a model. With a 16-year-old Abby started acting in the series. Two years later, she played her first role in a big movie. By the way, even the year before Cornish won his first award - Australian Film Institute encouraged her role in the TV show «Wildside».

But it was only a springboard for real success. That same year, she played a leading role in the drama "16 years. Love. Reboot. " In this tape Abby proved itself as a dramatic actress. Then there was a breakthrough - the film "Candy" and "A Good Year." After that, Abbie Cornish shot every year. She had a chance to star with his favorite actress - Cate Blanchett in the film "The Golden Age."

Cornish pleased with the way her life:

- I was born to create and build. From early childhood, my fingers were always stained with paint, and on every birthday and Christmas, I was inundated with gifts of art supplies. Once I stole my mother's camera to take pictures ... I built rafts and floated them in local waters, cooked pies and sand castles. My only desire - to do.

During the filming of his "War on compulsion," she met Ryan Phillippe, and soon began a relationship between them. It is strange that Abby is not troubled by the fact that at that time, Ryan was married.

In February 2010, they officially announced their separation. However, her career is not expected to do well. She continues to act in films of different genres.

«Bright Star»:

"Area of ​​Darkness»:

Shooting for the magazine "Marie Claire»:

In 2011, she played a major role in the blockbuster "Sucker Punch."

Jena Malone and Abbie:

In addition, Cornish has played a role in the directorial debut of Madonna:

Abby actress Malin Akerman:

- In Australia, I do not like successful people. You automatically become the epitome of "star disease". When I won my first award, neighbors shook their heads in disapproval. I just was not paying attention, he packed his bags and has since been traveling the world. I even do not have a comfortable house, only apartments in Melbourne, where I can carry my suitcase. But I do not like to be alone, often spending the night with friends and parents, hotels ... Honestly, I still do not know the secret that allows people to live happily in one place.

Abbie Cornish on the cover:

Tags

See also

New and interesting