Quotes Ryan Gosling

The new generation of sex symbol Ryan Gosling slowly begins to adapt themselves to their new role, taking on the laurels of past major Krasavchikov - Sean Connery, Alain Delon, John Travolta, Brad Pitt and many other sought after actors. He is now in the spotlight, and he not only has no acting education and graduated from the school with difficulty, being homeschooled because obnoxious character. They say that with his classmates, he did not get along and decided to get a high school education at home. Although now it is a matter ... Ryan began his path in his youth, when he was in "Mickey Mouse Club" and the Mouse, as usual, made a man of him. With this show Ryan was invited to various projects, most of which was the film "The Notebook" (2004), which brought him fame and love of the audience. Today, it is removed in the film, which critics consistently ranked among the best. Apparently Gosling, who really did not study acting, has its own flair for a good role. Well, we will wait for progress and rewards for Ryan, he's a really talented actor.

I can not say exactly how many times I was approached and asked, "Are you in fact Ryan?" And then fetched a photograph and I realize that in fact there is Ryan Reynolds.

I think the Lord has blessed "The Notebook" ... He introduced me to one of the most beautiful lovers in this world. However, people with Rachel gave us a disservice by believing that our love story as beautiful as our screen heroes. No, our more romantic - so, you know, love hell. But very, very romantic. Once we reached the top, and down to earth - and decided to leave.

I realized that it is important not to limit yourself. You can do what you really love and want, no matter what it is.

I was 6 years old and I was skinny, but what's there - a bony child. Nevertheless, I posed in a bathing suit, a hair's breadth as bodybuilders, and seemed to himself very muscular. Thank God I did not notice that laugh at me.

I love when tattoos look bad. Only no one does a bad tattoo. So I made this one myself. Now I'm waiting for when you are old - I think old men with tattoos look cool.

I know it sounds theatrical, but every film in which I act, for me - the first and last. All that matters is what you are doing now.

Usually the girls say to me: "Oh you're too old," "You're not handsome," and "I have seen you in the movies, it is strange that you're here.

I became quite nervous, and the doctor prescribed me some pills and told to make a comedy, which I did. Now I'm better.

- Freedom is a gift.

I can not give up the role because of her budget, you know? I'm an actor, and I'm trying to play as many roles. If there is a hero, I think I can play and I propose to do, I'll do it, no matter how much they offer: a million or more.

If I eat a piece of meat and a great woman, then pat my stomach, for me there is nothing more romantic.

I had two great women of our time (the actor met with Rachel McAdams and Sandra Bullock). I've never met anyone better. But when both - male and female - are employed in the entertainment business, the work takes away all my free time. On this basis it is difficult to build a serious relationship.

Also I loved Disneyland itself, I also participated in the "Mickey Mouse Club" where I spent my childhood. Behind the scenes of the world it was very appealing. Where else could see how Mickey Mouse, clearing the invoice head drinking coffee during the break. Pirates get a phone call, a ghost standing in line for food ... It was an amazing experience.

Camoe pleasant in the "Oscar" is just what the people around you start to really be proud of. My mom is still in ecstasy.

I was planning to become a professional dancer, and did not suspect that her acting can earn. Well, what kind of activity, acting? Maximum - a good way to meet girls. Now, however, it is a very important part of my life. Fate!

It always seems that I'm lying. But that's just my face is.

I would like to make babies, but still does not work, so I make films. When it's the turn of the relationship, I think, I would not be able to combine them with work, so choose one thing. I'll make movies until then, until you start making babies. However, I have no idea when it will happen.

Sometimes I think I'm doomed to live a double life. These are completely different things: how I see the world, and that what I really am. That's why I wanted to play in the two different images at the same time.

Most cool to be an adult, it is an opportunity to buy as many sweets as you want. And when you want. I love candy.

It's like some kind of dream you do not know anyone, but everyone knows you. With this we must somehow cope.

Once, when I was eight years old, I went to school and saw the roadside frozen cat, I picked it up and hit a tree. She was like a tree. The unfortunate animal is frozen right in step. That's when I thought, 'This is not good. Be sure to move to California as soon as I get right. " That's what I did.

The girls themselves coming up to me, and then they themselves frustrated by the fact that I am not like their on-screen characters. And go.

My mother still believes in Santa Claus. We tried to convince her and, in the end, agreed on the fact that it does not bring us gifts because we are able to buy them.

But as a result, these muscles are useless. They become something of a pet, you need to feed them and take care of that need. They just sit on you do not do anything.

I grew up in the company of girls, so on the part of the belongings, I - a girl!

You probably know that Hollywood is only 1, 5-2 percent of the actors have a job, and the rest go to Pilates. But this it is not enough, so they take drugs. If they all played Rubik's Cube, then Hollywood would be more prosperous and cheerful place.

As a child, I thought that the Canadian accent sounds enough courage, believing that these men have to say, like Marlon Brando. Since then, I have a fake accent, which did not get rid of and which thus ceased to be a fake.

With nothing against big budget, I still think that independent films tend to ask more questions, without making it appear that they know the answers - in contrast to the great films, who like to think they know everything. < br />
Acting on impulse. It's like gluttons who can not stop eating, but grow fat and do not understand why they do it. Here is the same - at some point you find yourself on the set ready to jump off the bridge. What for? I have no idea.

There was a time when I was afraid to act - until the voltage is for me the whole process. But I've learned to enjoy it - and I think it shows on screen

Someone once asked me what I like girls. I said that those who approve of my mother.

You know what bothers me? World without hugs.

Experts say that we need 6-7 hours of sleep. And I say that this is not enough time to read a good book.

Once Britney and Christina asked me about sex, I told them what he had heard about the positions ... and so on. Then, all the mother ran to Disney to complain that I was corrupting their children. So, yes, Britney has informed me. And now I kind of feel a little responsible for what she became sexual. Every time I see her with a snake around his neck, I think "is this my job?"

I hated the fact that I was a child. I did not like my body did not like that I always point out that you need to do. All this is driving me crazy.

Home schooling gave me a sense of self-sufficiency and independence.

You know, in some stores is carried out this action, when you have 10 minutes to take anything for free. This is something similar, and I do as an actor. I run and run, trying to play as many different roles as long as I did not stop.

The main theme for me - love. We all want it, but do not know how to get, so anything that we do - it's just trying to find happiness.

Tags

See also

New and interesting