Models from the Netherlands

Netherlands - homeland of windmills and tulips. And also the birthplace of one of the most sought after models of today. Doutzen Kroes chic and vibrant Marleau Horst. But not only these girls gave fashion - industry, this small country. Meet - the young, glamorous and budding model - Valerie van der Graaf, Sophie Fleming and Smith Nyima.

To begin with blond Valerie van der Graaf.

This 19-year-old model has appropriated the title of a secret sex bomb.

Probably, for a large mouth and blond curls. Agriculture feeds the Netherlands for centuries. Maybe that's why there are so many high and mouth-watering women?

The ones being talked about "blood and milk". For this reason, it reminds me of Valerie Doutzen Kroes ...

Nyima Smith - High - under two meters tall and it is very thin. Not surprisingly, she got the idea to try his hand at modeling.

Modeling career start in 15 years.

I found through hyves.nl (Dutch facebook). Model agency sent me a message asking to work model. I thought, why not? That's how I came here.

Nyima was launched very quickly, it was an advertisement for Prada and Miou-Miou. So Nyima worked and went to school at the same time.

Nyima has graced the covers of several.

Nyima - the same age as Valerie. It is also in this year it will be 20 years old ... Agree, pretty serious achievement in the career for these young girls.

Finally, Sophie Fleming.

Sophie Fleming in the modeling business for 7 years and during this time has achieved a lot.

It cooperates with such brands as: Aquascutum, Cynthia Steffe, Jonathan Saunders, Just Cavalli, Kenzo, Lacoste, Matthew Williamson, Sportmax, Yohji Yamamoto, DKNY, Givenchy. That such an impressive list.

Sophie has all chances to become a famous model. This type of models that is very popular.

Tags

See also

New and interesting