The coolest kinomonstry

I think many of us here love to tickle nerves horror films. Every year on the screens out a bunch of movies in the genre of horror movie, but unfortunately, most of them - one view. That had been another thing - the writers do not mess and come up with these characters that the mention of one of them was getting scared ... I would like to submit your own Top 10 of movie monsters that really scare rather than amuse or annoy

10. Pinhed of "Hellraiser". Almost a cult figure in the horror genre. Although this looks like a character and not particularly terrifying (relatively), it creates an atmosphere of Pinhed film. His appearance on screen at once and wait, and you are afraid that he was about to come out of the shadows ... In short, scary dude

9. Nosferatu from the film "Nosferatu. Symphony of Horror. " This thriller filmed in 1922 (!). Almost a hundred years have passed, and this guy scares a hundred times more than the foam of the monsters of modern horror ...

8. Jeepers Creepers from the film simultaneously. Even though it is considered to be a movie and pop Kornova horror (not sure why), its main villain terrifying. Firstly, because it is terrible, and secondly, because the crafty and cunning

7. Brandlmuha of David Kronnenberga movie "The Fly" (the first part, the second does not look - shit else). It seems to be just a disgusting character, but then again, the whole matter in the atmosphere. If you've seen this movie, you should be aware that Jeff Goldblum hero becomes a monster gradually. I was very sorry for him, I remember that when I was watching the first to the last hoped that he would invent some kind of antidote and becomes normal ... alas ...

6. Invisible Man from the same movie (not just Hollywood that Kevin Bacon and old, black and white). The character really scary - all the while thinking, my God, what is hidden behind those bandages ...

5. Alien. Epic character. Some would say that is banal. Maybe so, but it really is terrible. Firstly, monster, second, knows neither pity nor mercy - methodically destroying anyone who gets in his way. Oh, I do not want to be with him in an empty subway car ...

4. Terminator (if we are not good Schwarz, namely fighting machine). The same situation as with a stranger - a ruthless killer, who do not care who exterminated - men, children ... is horrible, just awful

3. monsters from the same movie. One of the few horror of recent years, which can be called decent. The movie monster appears for a few seconds, but the viewer is already utterly intimidated by the atmosphere of the film, so the output of "hero for the day" very effective

2. Samara Morgan from the "Ring." Also an epic character. An excellent example of how no blood and guts demonstration on the screen, you can force the viewer to go under him fear

1. Piramidhed of "Silent Hill." Great and Terrible.

Tags

See also

New and interesting