Bar Paley

I think about Michael Bay heard everything. This Hollywood director specializes in entertainment spectacular blockbusters, which do not favor criticism, but people are still rushing to the theaters in droves. "Armageddon," "Pearl Harbor," "Transformers" - is the most famous offspring Bay. Though his films and nominated for the "Golden Raspberry" Bay is considered one of the highest-grossing film directors of our time. Incidentally, it is to him that we should be grateful for what have seen Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in the role of an actress)) Apparently, Bay realized that the models on the big screen look a bang, so I decided to invite his new project another long-legged diva, Israel Model Bar Paley

For Maxim:

However, unlike Rosie, from Bar have a minimum screen experience. At home, in Israel, she starred in a small role in the TV series «Ahava Meever La Pina»; it also has a tiny role in such well-known projects as «CSI: Crime Scene Investigation New York" and "How I Met Your Mother." But it's certainly not that. Thanks Beyu Bar can realize their hidden acting talents (if they have it, of course, available), because the master called her the main female role in his new project "Pain and success." Bar play nelegalku named Sabrina, which aims to become a famous actress. However, there is one caveat: though the main female role, screen time at the bar, is likely to be not very much, because it will focus on the adventures of the characters Dwayne Johnson and Mark Wahlberg. But this, of course, a big step forward compared with episodes

Bar in the horror film "Ruins" Nyashka)

As a model, Bar participated in advertising campaigns Coca Cola, Target, Urban Outfitters, cosmetics brand Napoleon Perdis Cosmetics, beer Budweiser, Bud Light, Equinox Gym, Beach Bunny Swim Wear, Cadillac, Dantyne, champagne Moet Chandon, the manufacturer of sports shoes Skechers, etc. . Currently, it is one of those models whose faces are known to many, and the name - no. Filming at the Bay - a great chance to become a famous bar Paley, and maybe grab a guy, like Statham (Rosie managed to the same bar as the worse?)

By the way, your true age Paley does not advertise. We only know that she was born on April 29. Well, it is kind of like not old))

Tags

See also

New and interesting