Style Fan Bingbing

Fan Bingbing - one of those Chinese actresses who are known not only at home but also in Europe and Hollywood. Personally, I was attracted not so much by its creative activity (Fan actively removed and recorded albums), but its unique, sophisticated, gorgeous style of dress. The first time I saw it at the Cannes Film Festival last year - a luxurious dress with a touch of Chinese style just struck my fancy. And no wonder - for several years, Fang called the "Queen of Cannes" for sophisticated style and spectacular image of the red carpet, and she confirms his nickname, not only on the French Riviera, but everywhere.

Fan style - a combination of classic styles of different epochs of fashion with elements of Chinese folk culture - prints, silhouettes and silk fabrics, of which the eastern sew clothes. In the past three years, Fan appears at the opening of the Cannes Film Festival in dresses with elements of Chinese style, standing out from the mass of couture dresses of their colleagues. It is not surprising that even in the wax museum Madame Tussaud's wax copy of the actress was dressed in a dress in oriental style.

Cannes 2010

2011. This is the output that began my acquaintance with Fan. Designer dresses became Chris Bu Keven by which outfit was not only very beautiful, but full of meaning. On the dress fabric with elements of national color were painted plum blossoms, orchids, bamboo and chrysanthemums, which symbolize the beauty, elegance, longevity and strength of spirit, respectively, as well as nine flying cranes, which are considered the personification of peace and prosperity.

The museum Madame Tussauds in Shanghai

But in outfits from the latest collections of famous designers Fan always looks perfect - whether it's her favorite Elie Saab, Valentino or romantic Tadashi Shoji with his Japanese style. I think that the success of ideal images of the actress lies not only in the mastery of the above fashion designer, but also exotic appearance Fan, which resembles a Chinese porcelain doll, and how she presents himself - she exudes confidence and pride, is not devoid of femininity and glamor.

Elie Saab

Valentino

Tadashi Shoji

Oscar de la Renta

Versace

Each output Fan on the red carpet accompanied by exclamations of admiration and applause, because every time it is unexpected choice, but at the same time, the expected ideal. Even if Fan puts on something that to her already demonstrate to the public, it still stands out from the rest thanks to an interesting hairstyle, prominent accessory and even make-up, which plays a very important role in the creation of her style.

If on the red carpet images Fan social events are always elegant and sophisticated, in a more informal setting, it can afford to dress boldly and funny. Fan - a frequent guest at fashion shows and there that she gives vent to his emotions by putting on the style ensembles in the 40s, the era outfits playful 60s. However, none of its images can not be considered tasteless or vulgar.

Fan 30 years old, she was the ambassador of beauty L'Oreal cosmetics and promotes brand at home and in the past year, Forbes magazine placed it at 9th place most famous people of China. Despite the fact that Fan known outside China, almost all the movies and TV series in which she starred, China. Perhaps this is due to the fact that the actress is simply not invited to Hollywood or European projects, but it's a matter of time, but her style and clothes we can admire (and be inspired!) Now.

Tags

See also

New and interesting