Sednaui

Eliza Sednaui - top model and actress, surprised their talents. It boasts not only an unusual beauty, well-born, but also a remarkable career as a model and actress. And such a career was far from random.

Sednaui Eliza was born in 1987 in Italy, the family of the former Italian model and the Franco-Egyptian architect. In addition, it is - goddaughter of Christian Louboutin and niece famous fashion photographer Stephen Sednaui. After his parents divorced, she moved first to France and then, briefly, in Egypt. Since Eliza fell in love with Egypt.

"I generally like Egypt. When I get out of the plane and hear the smell of spices in the air, I have a feeling that I'm home »

It was in Egypt Eliza took his first steps as a model. But in 19 years, Eliza moved to New York to become a model. Naturally, with such communication and support, Eliza did not remain without work. Many also won her delicate beauty and charming accent. In 2007, she was able to sign a contract with the agency One Model Management, after which it became a regularly receive job offers. Among them were the cover of Vogue, L'Officiel, advertising campaigns Emilio Pucci, Rocco Barocco, Diane von Furstenberg, Triumph, Moschino and Diesel.

Karl Lagerfeld himself wrote Eliza among their muses.

"Karl - so clever, cultured man" - in turn admitted Eliza.

Then there were shooting for catalogs H & M and Victoria's Secret, which made Eliza known to the public. In addition, in recent years it has become the face of many brands. In 2011, she posed for a calendar Pirelli 2011. Do not miss it out of the spotlight and fashion editors - it every now and then appears on the pages of fashion magazines. In 2010, the site of the Italian Vogue called it "an emerging star." Also recently starred Sednaui for new fashion online resource Lifestyle Mirror.

Eliza is also known as an actress. Career as an actress began in 2009. It had a small role, but they let Eliza show their dramatic talent. The girl also tried his hand as a director, removing and produced the documentary "All is well." The film is based on the recent events in Egypt.

By the way, almost all of its output in the light Elsa chooses his godfather shoes - Christian Louboutin. In everyday life, Elsa prefers understated style combined with elegance. Senorita Sednaui frequent guest of secular parties. In recent years it has increasingly prefer not to walk the runway and be a spectator.

Tags

See also

New and interesting