Designer accessories DIOR

Inspired tuned to work and surrounded by sketches of Camille Miceli in his Paris studio working on another collection of decorations «Dior». Woman holds the post of creative director for accessories and jewelry in the fashion house Dior with 2009 previously worked for more than 10 years as director of public relations at Louis Vuitton and repeatedly visited as an inspiring muse for Marc Jacobs.

An amazing woman who takes part in the completion of a huge image collections often remains in the shadow of the creative director of Dior. However, such a fate awaits all those of the second plan. However, its contribution to the work evaluated. The passion for jewelry Camilla since childhood:
My passion for jewelry - from childhood. At school we were required to wear a uniform, so the only way to distinguish themselves were accessories. And I come off as she could. This collection of jewelry, like me, no one bylo

How did it happen so that Camilla by PR went on to design?
I came to Mark and said that PR is very little work, and I would like to express themselves in more. One day Mark came to me and asked to develop a design for a pair of earrings in the bow and blah blah blah, so that it all began very casually and naturally, like so much in my life.

Despite the fact that Jacobs called his muse Camille herself Miseli said that it was just a joke. But Mark, speaking about his friend and former employee, can not conceal delight:
I love Camilla! First, she is a beauty. And it so much energy and life. It is worth it to enter the room as it filled with light and leaping laughter simply charges pozitivom.

However, not only Mark she admires but intervyurery can not hide his pleasant surprise at the sight of Camilla:
It's one of those endlessly chic French women who, despite the fact that just got off the plane, where delayed by two hours due to unforeseen circumstances, there were absolutely stunning, immaculate and full of energy. Not surprisingly, I was impressed by her jewelery, including her three Earrings: two in one ear and a completely different style to another. It was shikarno.

Camille is not an adherent of strict rules. It is not the spirit of traditionalism, which is why designers prefer to create jewelry, not jewelry products. Camille says about his work on jewelry in 2008:
Blason collection was very bright and hooligan. But in the process I realized that I did not want to create jewelry, and jewelry - materials used in its creation, more plastic and vyrazitelnye.

The highlight of the style of Dior - in silhouette. I wanted to create haute couture jewelery, that are both bold, feminine and very attractive. They had to be classic, but with a touch of fashion - I really love to break the rules! Therefore, we experimented with new materials that make it possible to jewelry great vyrazitelnost.

Decoration art deco era just drive me crazy! I love the courage of this period. Very much I love to go to antique shops located on the street St-Honoré, and to buy some little things to auktsionah.

The woman says a lot about the "hooliganism". It leaves the traditional pearl string of Dior, but adds hooligan motif in decoration: a plastic triangle. It lights up the idea to insert a diamond in the plastic, all they tell her that even experienced jewelers can not make it. But Camilla is not giving up. As she says, "I may have an upstart with no education, but I did it».

Yes, she did. She has done much more. Thanks to it every time we say, "I want jewelry from the latest collection of Dior». It is eclectic, with impeccable taste, cheerful, little hooligan - and all of it belongs to Dior. However, the question of resignation designer Galliano responded coolly: "I work with the team on my departure had no effect».

So it should be. This is - the top professionalism.

Tags

See also

New and interesting