School

-Hello) *
-Already the summer is coming to an end and autumn begins, and with it the new school year) *
Many happy: Classmates, friends .... and many there: the lessons, annoying teachers, get up at 7 o'clock in the morning, and so forth, but for all, perhaps, the first day of school is a great joy (which I can not say about the others) ... and everyone wants to look at this day as something special ... And I'll try to help you with this) * - Let's start !!!

1.ODEZHDA !!!: - The most common variant black skirt and white shirt ... Although it is commonplace) * You can experiment, change the color of the skirt on the dark blue, and put on a gray shirt) *
-Other Options: let there be no separate things, and one dress, which can be supplemented by any -nibud beautiful belt strap) * Select colors dress yourself ... Beautifully will look in black and white peas or how a lace is delicate and airy) *

-Remember: It is important not to look fashionable and stylish, elegant ...
-Eschё Version: -You can not steamed and dress pants (such as I) White-.....- all the same trend of the season, so you can take a white t-shirt, shirt or whatever you need to color and dress pants) *

IMPORTANT !!!: * If for some reason you do not want a white robe, choose light colors gray, beige sveeeeetlo, but the best course white) *

Alternatively, you could option: -If not want or do not like pants, can wear a white shirt with a dress, but be sure to dress in red, looks sooooo effectively) *

-Can With such a checkered dress, skirt or rather) * - I sooo like the image) *

-Eschё Advice: -If all still want a shirt, then let it be a color ... And put it best in white trousers) *

-Very Good option-colored dress !!! - First look elegant, original, and secondly, recalls the summer) * - In these dresses you will look breath-taking) * and different from all) *

Experiment !!!

SHOES !!! - Vooot is probleeemka ... The most important thing it has to be comfortable) * - But do not forget that it is the main attribute of any outfit, so it should be suitable to your image) *
-You Can wear sandaliki (love them) * ... The best thing of course black) * or white, are very well suited to the bright clothes) *

-Another Option, ballet flats) * They fit absolutely everything ... and delicate dresses, jeans and daring) *

-Kedy ... Nuuu, they are better suited to the pants) * - It is possible to wear light trousers and white shoes, and a dark-darker shade) * Sneakers ... on the dress will look on the rebellious) * - So, if you have enough smelaya.mozhete and so put on) *

BAG !!!: - There is nothing special and is not necessary) * You must select a capacious bag, where you can put all your stuff) * There will suit and backpack) * - I prefer the bag, I have a lot of them) *

ATTENTION !!! - the other storony.eto after the first day, so carry books and notebooks do not have to ... Therefore, we can take a small clutch or small summochku) *

HAIR !!! - Tutt can either dissolve or ponytail or bun, or spike, or what a haircut, but do not overdo it, you go to school, rather than a friend's birthday) *

ACCESSORIES !!!: - Nuuu without my day does not do) * Do not go overboard with them, many do not) * Choose one or two bracelets on hand) * ... You can chain around his neck) * ... good complement to the rim, if you're dismissed hair) *

Well all Good Luck) * !!! - rest yourself) * - looks elegant, awesome, beautiful, fashionable ... but do not forget that:
Fashion comes and goes, but style remains !!! - Coco Chanel) *

Tags

See also

New and interesting