Eastern Jackie Kennedy

It is called the eastern Jackie Kennedy and Grace Kelly Jordan. Italian fashion guru Giorgio Armani once said that it is the main muse Rania of his life. "She has a model's body, and she carries herself like a queen - what more could you ask for?" - He said. Her tastes - almost European ... but with a touch of oriental luxury. For example, she likes to wear shoes made of pure gold (weight about 400 grams a pair), decorated with diamonds and topaz.

Rania Al-Abdullah (Yasin) was born August 31, 1970 in Kuwait to Palestinian violence. Yasinov fate is typical of hundreds of thousands of citizens of this country. Rania's father, a pediatrician, after the Israeli occupation in 1967, in his home town of Tulkarm in the West Bank emigrated to Kuwait. But in 1991 he had to flee again, and the family settled in the Jordanian capital.

In schools and universities has always been the best. The girl was educated in foreign schools: she studied at the School of Kuwait New English School, then earned a degree in Business Administration from the American University in Cairo (American University in Cairo) in Egypt.
At school Rania had no friends: parents most of her classmates were told not to reduce too close friendship with a girl who was brought up so freely. In the future Queen had their own views on life. In ten years, she loudly announced that he would never wear a scarf.

After graduating, got a marketing consultant in the Jordanian representation of the corporation Apple. However, when she was denied appointment to the position of leadership (Rania was then 22), slammed the door and went to Citibank Amman, owned by his sister and brother-Jordanian king.

Actually because of this she met her husband. They immediately fell in love. Prince was fascinated by the beautiful, intelligent, educated girl. After a couple of months - in March 1993 - they announced their engagement, and in June of the same year a magnificent wedding ceremony.

"Modest" cake.

Now she has four children: Hussein (28/06/1994), Iman (27/09/1996), Salma (26/09/2000) Khachim (01/30/2005) .She knows all that fond of it Children: read all the Harry Potter books and Prince Hussein, happy to listen to Coldplay, 50 Cent and Alicia Keys. When the whole family gathers at home (country palace), all the ceremonies be canceled. Rania evenings with her daughters preparing their favorite cheese-walnut cookies, does his homework with the boys, or helps her husband prepare barbecue (King trusting no one steak).

Spend time with children - for her, as for any mother, a real pleasure. Her eldest son, Hussein, perhaps in the future will be the king, but for him, and for other children, Rania is always trying to create a model of the kind of life that ordinary people live. "I do not know whether he will be king" - says Rania. "But regardless of this, it should be formed adequate values ​​of life and build friendships with their peers." In her opinion, children need to know that this is real life.

Queen of Jordan, is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful and elegant monarchs in the world. She very successfully combines Arabic suit and dress Western style. Among the Queen's favorite designers - Elie Saab and Armani. And Giorgio Armani Rania calls his muse.

Queen Rania - the favorite of the press. In 2003, according to a survey of British HELLO !, she was recognized as the "Queen of Elegance" in 2005. Rania joined the top three most beautiful women, according to the magazine Harpers & Queen, in 2007 - hit the top 100 most influential women in the world of the journal Forbes.

A great impression on all of Queen Rania made a presentation on the Oprah Winfrey Show in 2006, where the two most popular person planet talked about the position of women in Islam. When Oprah asked her, "cool it be queen," Rania said:
"I am a working mother. I have four children, and to each of them I feel guilty - because I do not give them as much time as we would like. My husband and I have to win every weekend at the service protocol. We are planning a barbecue for six months - a simple family holiday when you can fry the steaks and sit on the lawn. Be the queen - is primarily a work ».

Queen Rania is actively involved in charity work. She does a lot to protect the rights of women in the East, for their release. Rania herself never wore a headscarf. She once said in an interview with ELLE:

Some, of course, would have preferred that I wore [veil], while others are very satisfied that I do not wear it. But, I repeat, my personal choice. Strange, but I always abroad ask such questions. We have the same kind of talk does not lead. Let's judge women by the fact that in their minds, and not on their heads!

In 1995, Rania of Jordan has created a non-governmental organization Foundation, through which helps women to participate in the economic life of the country to do business.

Among other charitable initiatives Rania - a large-scale campaign against child abuse, improving cooperation between government agencies with local organizations working to protect families.

Queen Rania talks a lot with the people of his country, trying to understand how to improve their lives. She is an avid user of the Internet. At Rania have an account on Twitter, as well as its own site, and every day she tries to reply to those who are drawn to it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting