Autumn blues

Whether the autumn blues reached and Hollywood stars, or countercultural currents began to attract representatives of popular culture, but the fact remains - celebrities are increasingly clothe himself in a depressing black, and makeup prefer to not less than darker shades.

[Scarlett Johansson for the magazine W]

For example, the popular singer Katy Perry is not the first time lends itself gotichnymm trends. It is unlikely that I will be able to restore the chronology of events, but it seems that at first she was experimenting with hair color. Staying on a purple hue, she decided to change his style of candy fairy princess, the image of the mysterious witch. I do not know how he fit in with her music, but purely visual style I really like Kathy.

Even always sunny Emma Stone for the premiere of "New Spider-Man" in France, dressed in a black dress from Gucci. Makeup added gothic image that I personally would call gothic glamor as something charming in it there.

Taylor Momsen - the famous lover of black dresses, leather, fine lace, and of course, a powerful summing up the black eye pencil. Her style is difficult to define in one word, but it is somewhere between punk rocker pofigistskim and charmingly-gothic.

Vampires themselves gothic creature, it is not surprising that their kinopredvoditelnitsa turned to the dark side. Kristen Stewart wants some of her detractors or not, well deserved as one of the most stylish dressing stars. This image is somewhat unfortunate in terms of make-up and hairstyles, but a whole Kristen looks charmingly in gothic dress by Marchesa.

It would be foolish of me not to mention the actress Rooney Mara, who after transformation into Lisbeth Salander has long held that fateful (accent wherever you want) and some dramatically.

Florence Welch is known for its fiery curls and eclectic style. She boldly mixes vintage and boho with trendy things. But there are, and gothic images. Not only events but also on the scene. In an interview, the singer admitted that at one time was really obsessed with the "Twilight" and by and large, it often finds "beauty in dark things," moreover, Florence, to some extent considers himself a goth.

That's really hard to call someone a goth, so it's Nicole Richie, however at the Award Ceremony Alma Richie appeared in a black dress Mathieu Mirano with fairly heavy makeup, which only emphasized the dark, dramatic image.

Despite the fact that Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen are the brightest representative and admirers Boho chic style, sometimes in their ways, no, no, yes zipped dresses in the style of goth glam.

Tags

See also

New and interesting