Girlfriends players

We will not play the hypocrite and say that he had never dreamed of being paired with beautiful, famous, successful guy. We dreamed each, but once imagined myself with such partner. And certainly more than a dozen of the female presented himself next to the famous football player.

Dream, dream, but in fact the world-famous football players have joined up to the girls, not less famous and beautiful. Ensure that, in practice, once held the European Football Championship 2012.

This is one of the hottest girls in the world, according to men's magazines, with whom I sympathize. Among them, singer, model, actress from around the world.

For example, the girlfriend of the captain of the Portuguese national team Ronaldo is the model Irina Shayk. Let me remind you that it was her we see in advertising brand Intimissimi.

It should probably be noted that Irina Shayk can already be considered a professional football player's girlfriend, in the past it has been in a relationship with Ronaldinho.

Even the favorite of millions, a singer who gets the public also for its hot dancing, Shakira, is not spared the representative of the sport. Since May 2011, it is the second half Gerard Pique, defender of "Barcelona". And I note that she left him, abandoning the son of former president of Argentina, which met as many as 11 years.

I must say that the Spanish team excelled at all in the choice of companions. Celebrities have their captain Iker Casillas. In the summer of 2013, he plans a wedding with a sexy TV presenter Sara Carbonero.

About a couple of Centerfolds Sarah Brender and football player Bastian Schweinsteiger can be said that for her it is the first and only. The fact is that the couple began dating in 2006, when Sarah was still too young to have a rich experience of love.

Finally, the queen and matriarch of companions players is Victoria Beckham. I think, to talk about her husband who does not make sense. This union of the famous footballer David Beckham and former "peppercorn" does not come from the pages of glossy. Despite all the activity on Victoria writers, design and Song Festival Grounds, the general public sees it primarily as a footballer's wife.

Tags

See also

New and interesting