Dresses Nicole Scherzinger

1. Gorgeous brunette Nicole in a brilliant white dress Topshop and a pair of high shoes Charlotte Olympia. At 34, the singer looks just fine, especially if you take into account its past problems during PCD, which she told in an interview with the television program «Behind the Music»:

I hated myself. It was shocking my body, I felt constrained. And very lonely. It's funny that in my entire life I have never felt so alone as at the time when I was in the band. I have never taken drugs, but bulimia, which I suffered, you can call the same addiction. I had to hurt myself, but with the advent of Lewis, everything changed.

2. The splash of color in the studio - coral dress Boudicca Platform13 in conjunction with shoes Crisian And McCaffrey and ornaments BexRox. Nicole matched together is full of energy and life.

3. Abstract "origami dress» Sass & Bide Nicole skillfully combines with azure Nicholas Kirkwood shoes and original decorations Maria Piana and Shaun Leane.

4. Dress Osman Yousefzada «ate» the breast of the singer, but for such a cut from the legs can be forgiven much. The black Nicole most harmoniously.

5. White it is certainly to face, but still not as much as dark colors. The white suit Jean Pierre Braganza Sherzinegr appeared on the sixth week of the show.

6. In the long gray dress Alexander McQueen Nicole recalls beautiful islanders.

7. Bibi Bachtadze fitting dress looks great with slippers Giuseppe Zanotti, matched in tone.

8. In the fifth week, the show judge «X Factor» appeared in a leather ensemble Ermanno Scervino and shoes Giuseppe Zanotti.

9. Issue, dedicated to Halloween, did not find Nicole's surprise, she was dressed in an unusual jumpsuit Julien Macdonald, Giuseppe Zanotti shoes and a hat Jay Barry Matthews, to complete the image of the female cats.

10. contented life in the glamorous dress Nicole John Richmond sandals and your favorite Giuseppe Zanotti.

11. Luxurious mini dress Alpana & Neeraj just in the style of Nicole.

12. Beautiful chiffon dress with lace Kristian Aadnevik riding Scherzinger wore to the second edition of «X Factor». Elegant girl who apparently lost all the complexes with respect to the exterior. Now Nicole is not shy about his legs.

13. Golden mini strapless dress by Kristian Aadnevik stressed all the advantages of a figure Nicole. However, shortcomings in her figure is not observed, but all the same thing in sight.

Tags

See also

New and interesting