White collar

I do not know about you, but I think that it looks perfect. The blue-eyed brunette with a beautiful body, a good actor, involved in charity work, raising three children ... The ideal, right? And, no, wait, he's gay! That's the fly in the ointment in a great barrel of honey. That's because I have this mad at gays take into its ranks the best.

Start over. Matthew Bomer Steyton was born in 1977 in Texas, a suburb of Houston in the small town of Springs, mother Cissy John Bomer and his father, a former professional football player Dallas Cowboy. Matthew attended high school Klein, located outside of Houston. He has performed in theater Alley Theatre. After high school he enrolled at the Carnegie Mellon University, located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. In 2001, Bomer graduated with a Bachelor of Arts.

After graduation he moved to New York and began working in the theater. This was followed by work on the series "All My Children," "Guiding Light," "North Shore" .Also, he starred in the movie "Flightplan" with Jodie Foster and "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning."

In 2009, it was his "finest hour", namely the role of Neal Caffrey in the TV series "White Collar". This is the fourth season, he encouraged us to channel USA Network. The series of scams that deal with the FBI agent. Neil gets out of prison and wears a bracelet limiting his range of movement, and in return it helps Burke (FBI) to investigate the crimes of "white-collar».

In October 2011, she played the role of 105-year-old Henry Hamilton in the film "Time".

In 2012 she starred as stripper in the film "Magic Mike." Yes, yes, but you can see Channing Tatum and Matt.

He is currently filming "The Winter's Tale," but now he is brown-eyed brunette.

In general, the rumors about the orientation of Matt went for a long time, because he did not denied and denied. After the publication of photos of interesting Perez Hilton, all became clear.

In an interview with «Details», published in January 2010, where it is not the first time asked about his sexual orientation, the actor said:
I do not care about what people think about me; I am quite happy in my personal life
He declined to elaborate, saying:
I have a job, and I can not spoil the image in the show his personal zhiznyuV March 2011 Matthew Bomer said he had three children.

In February 2012, Bomer made a coming out, officially confirming that he is gay and in a relationship with Hollywood publicist Simon Hall. (This handsome and chose "mediocre" man. I think Simon is like a guy Britney Spears). Together they are raising children Hall of surrogate mother.

As part of the ceremony, Steve Chase Humanitarian Awards. His humanitarian actor received the award for his work in the fight against HIV / AIDS. Accepting the award, Matt thanked his partner Simon Halls and three children.
Most of all I would like to thank my wonderful family: Simon, Kita, Walker and Henry - he said, addressing the audience. - Thank you for that, thanks to you I learned what unconditional love. You will always be the achievement of which I'm most proud of in the world

In 2011, Bomer was named number one in the list of "Sexiest Men on TV».

P.S. Though he was gay, but I would like him to play the role of Christian Grey.

Tags

See also

New and interesting