Celebrity-tweeters

Ksenia Sobchak says everything Nikusya gave her glasses. Rather, Nikusya - is Nick Belotserkovskaya, she blogger belonika

Famous pianist Keiko Matsui shared a photo with US tour

On Twitter Miley Cyrus pictures rarely seen her fiancé Liam Hemsvorta and very often - her dogs. The singer does not call as soon as their four-legged; and "my sweet" and "Little Angel»

Language size XXL

Florence Welch: Liverpool, thank you!

KeSha invited the followers to check out glamorous makeup. Most liked it, but someone has reasonably noticed that her eyebrows had to be done carefully

Katy Perry showed how she spent her time in Dubai. This picture would be quite a picture wall calendar - it is very picturesque

Blogger Tavi Gevinson-wunderkind Haley Stenfild congratulated the 16th anniversary, laying out the nasty joint photo quality

Jessie J has shown its successful bows

Tyra Banks. Almost without photoshop

Ashton Kutcher congratulates everyone who is in the top of the display date. If you get to the top - thank you, if you have not got - strive for this

Nicole Scherzinger: wandered into the kitchen ... I watch the chef preparing one of my favorite British cuisine. Wow!

It is very popular in the UK singer Tulisa (I suspect that in Russia it is best known as a model for men's magazines), has posted photos from the party. Try to get her British sex bomb)

And for a snack - a few fresh photos from Twitter Rita Ora

Tags

See also

New and interesting