Lindsay Lohan

Before Lindsay Lohan has finally realized that not thank the people who provide you financial assistance is not good. Entangled in the problems of celebrity (LiLo recently probation was revoked and she was again threatened with prison) Charlie Sheen sent a bouquet of flowers and a note of thanks and apology. I recall that at one time Charlie Sheen helped Lohan, sending her a check for one hundred thousand dollars, that it covered a portion of their tax bills.

Charlie: I gave her a hundred pieces, and she said no thanks, I'm in shock!

Sheen, who in the past had problems with alcohol, drugs and prostitutes (and now former star of "Two and a Half Men" is not the most exemplary way of life), became friends with Lindsay on the set of the film "Scary Movie 5" (released in April 2013). Lohan took the check, however, shook her, forgot to tell Sheena "thank you." This upset 47-year-old actor in a recent interview, he said he is still waiting for gratitude from the Luo Li.

How Shin could not help the girl, which was in the same bed? (a frame from the film "Scary Movie 5ยป)

I do not know whether to believe the site TMZ, but its journalists somehow managed to find out details notes Lohan to the bus. Lindsey was justified, he wrote that lost phone Bus (ha ha), and therefore could not contact him immediately. Still interesting to see will not disappear after this tire desire to sponsor further troubled star Lindsay because there are still debts.

Tags

See also

New and interesting