Stars against

Group of different caliber celebrities, including Kim Kardashian, Rosario Dawson, Jordin Sparks, Pink and John Hill has threatened to boycott the most popular service for personal images, Instagram, if its leadership does not revise the privacy policy. The fact is that on Monday (17 December), the bosses Instagramma announced a new program of social policy resources, and stars has angered the point where it was stated that the service can sell copies of pictures posted without their notice. Naturally, no one wants to your personal photos traded, and star Instagramma users expressed their chorus of "phi". Most fresh longer publish photos in their accounts, and some openly declared its opposition to the new policy of the resource.

"I loved Instagramm ... until until these innovations" - Kim Kardashian.

"Yikes! Farewell Instagramm! "- Jordin Sparks.

"Take your pictures with Instagramma and moving on Tadaa!» - Rosario Dawson.

"Instagramm, my favorite photo application, you hit me in the back! I feel like the guy who learns that his wife is sleeping with his best friend "- Jonah Hill.

You can not just take and sell personal photos
Position famous users Instagramma led his boss to issue another statement in which they assured the public that are not going to use the photo posted via their applications for commercial purposes.

Tags

See also

New and interesting