Megan Fox for Esquire

The first photo shoot and an extensive interview after the birth of his son Noah actress shares her thoughts on the popularity, career, sex symbol status and religion.

On the concept of fame:

I do not think that people understand. They believe that all of us it's time to shut up and stop complaining, because we live in big houses and drive Bentley. They think that such a life is to be stunning. They do not understand that the glory - it is as if to recall his worst days in school when you teased, bullied or intimidated 10 guys - it's the same thing, only on a global scale. Now you are doing it all the time millions of people. Not everyone understands that this is the reverse side of the coin.

The rapid rise of his career and acquisition of the status of sex symbol after appearing in "Transformers»:

In my mind, I felt like a helpless. It ate all the other parts of my personality, how people see me. For them, as if it was no longer anything new that you can see me or know. It depreciated me. I was just way. I had a picture. I was a pose.

Later Megan tried to change direction, starring in the thriller "Jennifer's Body", which was shown to the demonic side attraction. Recently, the actress turned to comedy, starring in the role of a girl who hates her uhlestyvat in the movie "Friends with Kids." A new picture of Judd Appatou "Love is a grown-up", which Russia comes out in theaters Feb. 28, her character is so beautiful that other people can not even believe it.

Rather than give her sexuality to burn yourself, Megan tries to curb her to channel so that she worked for herself and not for others.

The solution to reduce the tattoo of Marilyn Monroe:

My inner attitude has helped to reduce it. I was told that it would take six procedures, and I want her gone, that after one treatment of her was almost nothing left. I started reading about Marilyn, and realized that her life was extremely heavy. Do you imagine such a future. And I did not want to present something so negative.

The other two tattoos - quotes "Once there was a little girl who never knew love until a boy is not broke her heart" and "Those who do not hear the music, feel the dancing crazy", also already seem it silly, but Marilyn goes first.

To the remark of the journalist that Marilyn - an icon of cinema and influential actress Megan drew a parallel between Marilyn and Lindsay Lohan (approx * a few days, Megan had to publish an explanation of his words, because many thought that she was criticized and even humiliated Lindsey said)

But it was not influential at the time. She looked like Lindsay. She was insecure actress, she almost could not be trusted. She had great potential, but it has been squandered. I would not want to walk in her footsteps.

And someone, for example?

Ava Gardner. She had power. She was free. She got what I wanted, and said everything I wanted to say.

With eight years Megan start to visit the Pentecostal Church in his native Tennessee:

The atmosphere there was so intense that you feel that anything can happen. They really do not like the comparison, which I did, but you ever seen a collection of Santeria adherents or voodoo rituals? You know how this energy is palpable? Whatever it happens - it's for real. I saw happen crazy, magical things. I've seen people healed. Even now, when I go to church, I feel I start to talk in a state of religious ecstasy. But I have to restrain myself, because I do not know how this will be taken. Probably, saying things like, I can show someone abnormal, but it's like a huge flow of energy goes through your head, and then fills the body with electricity. And you just start to speak without thinking, and do not understand what you're saying. The words fly from his mouth, but you can not control it. The idea is that this is a language that only God understands. It is spoken in heaven. This means that you descended the Holy Spirit.

She knows how to end the history of many sex symbols and do not want to imagine such an end:

I hate pills. I hate to drink. I do not like to feel lost control. I like to control your body. You may ask, why should I then go to church, if there happens is that I have described? The fact is, that's where I feel safe. I was raised with the idea that with me will be all right in the hands of God. But I do not feel safe alone.

Preparations for the end of the world:

I read Revelation million times. Obviously, there is nothing clear. It must decipher. What is the dragon? What is a prostitute? What do all of these things? What do these images? What John saw? I recently thought what the Antichrist? If the Holy Land is a war, as is happening now - and if it is a sign of doomsday, then where the other characters? Whether it be the Internet, or even the glory or the idea of ​​a "celebrity"?

Instead of acting career, Megan wanted to be an archaeologist and work on excavations in Egypt and Israel:

I think there is a lot of important buried. I would like to reveal the secrets of the universe. It's my fantasy. I believe in everything - I like to believe. In all these myths about the Irish leprechaun. Not leprechaun with a pot of gold, but perhaps there was still something? I think that everything is under some kind of a foundation, and is not just a figment of people's imagination. We are with you - the people, but it can not be all there is. Movies do not give me the answers I was looking for. It really would be interested to know that Bigfoot really exists, than to see a movie about him? I believe in the existence of aliens. In my heart I'm still a child, I want to believe in fairy tales. Loch Ness monster and Bigfoot distract me from reality - they are my celebrities & quot ;.

Tags

See also

New and interesting