Bright as Leonardo DiCaprio

Someday, it must recognize the great actor, but let's not doubt that for the majority of it is great now. For the mere fact that the image of the cute kid from "Titanic" was not consumed - Leo, you can put a monument in vivo. 38-year-old DiCaprio is still one of the nicest men in Hollywood, but this does not prevent him to remain a first-rate actor, as it was before the stunning glory, and after it, eating the fruits of their own "creative mayhem." He is so raznoplanov, even striking, but even more amazing how cleverly the "Oscar" passes by his side.

Once again convinced as pragmatically arranged "Oscar" and the organizers of this award as unfair to the good actors and especially to Leo, who beckoned like a simpleton, "candy" in the 19 years and for many years seemed to have forgotten about his existence. I do not think that the academics regretted that very young actor was nominated for her role in "What's Eating Gilbert Grape," but that in the future "Oscar" squeezed - fact. I hope eventually their conscience torment and everything will fall into place. Leo deserved, with for each role)

"What's Eating Gilbert Grape" (1993)

"The Quick and the Dead" (1995)

"The Basketball Diaries" (1995)

"Romeo + Juliet" (1996)

"Titanic" (1997)

"The Man in the Iron Mask" (1998)

"The Beach" (2000)

"Gangs of New York" (2002)

"Catch Me If You Can" (2002)

"The Aviator" (2004)

"The Departed" (2006)

"Blood Diamond" (2006)