44th NAACP Image Awards ceremony

Yesterday in Los Angelo Shrine Auditorium Theater hosted the ceremony of the 44th NAACP Image Awards, established by the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. The award was published in 1967 and since then every year marks their prizes prominent black leaders from the worlds of music, film, television, theater and literature. Let's see who the celebrities was awarded this year and what clothes fashionista star struck our imagination once again.

It seems that in the fashion firmament lighted another star! Kerry Washington continues to fascinate us with their delightful images, and the bow of the Oscar de la Renta, you can safely make a list of the best outfits of the actress. Dress, consisting of pink guipure bodice and skirt jacquard with printed color aquamarine floralnym print, looks amazing on tanned skin of our heroine, and with all his sculptural massiveness and creates a very delicate and airy look. Terrific!

That evening, Miss Washington comes on stage Shrine Auditorium as many as three times: Carrie won the award for Best Actress in a Tarantino hit "Django liberation" for the best role in the television series "Scandal" and was awarded a special prize for achievements in social activities.

Gloria Reuben - actress, played a role in the wonderful movie "Lincoln" - appeared on the red carpet in a dress from the spring collection brand Lisa Ho. This outfit with rigid carcass corset and skirt multilayer definitely an acquired taste, but I would have said Gloria choice for sunny cheerful color.

Diva Halle Berry decided to take a break from active along with prints in which the actress appeared on the red carpet recently, and opted for the classics. Despite the fact that the creator of this outfit is rebellious Vivienne Westwood black satin dress with draped champagne color looks very discreet and elegant. In my opinion, Holly fully able to be rehabilitated after the grand failure on the "Golden Globes" a few weeks ago.

Alfre Woodard, known to us for his role as Betty Applewhite in "Desperate Housewives", chosen for the ceremony delicate yellow dress with a neckline and trimmed with crystals. The dress can hardly be called a masterpiece of world fashion, but a warm yellow hue looks very fresh and I would even say, young our heroine. But she is already 60.

Beauty Freida Pinto prudently chose the red carpet NAACP Image Awards creation of Indian fashion house James Ferreira. Despite the fact that this dress is not my taste, I can not deny that it looks amazing Frida. Deep emerald green hue to it is very, and clutch decorated with ruby ​​crystals, perfectly complements the image.

Frida on the red carpet, of course, accompanied by her boyfriend Dev Patel (in elegant suit Burberry). By the way, Dev won an award for "Best Supporting Actor" in the TV series "News».

Actress Garcelle Beauvais walked the red carpet in evening dress rich pink hue. Color dress as mermaid silhouette, elegant, but very low neckline explicitly restrict movement Garsel. Perhaps that is why she has chosen for this photo crooked posture.

Actually, I noticed that black ladies love bright colors in evening dresses. And yet there is nothing wrong with the rich color to the face, as in the case of Keke Palmer. I am glad that the 19-year-old actress opted for a beautiful shade of blue, because this was the highlight of her simple dress from the brand Naven.

Tags

See also

New and interesting