BRIT Awards 2013

Following the ceremony, "Grammy" awards the best musical performers presented and British Phonographic Industry. This organization since 1977 is the founder of the award BRIT Awards, held annually in London. Of course, the laureates are mainly British, but not so on the red carpet - this evening it is decorated with chic outfits of visitors from the United States and France.

Every year the statue BRIT changing their appearance - this time with a light hand of the artist Damien Hirst, it was painted in multicolored pea, it is not surprising that the demand for a work of contemporary art was great.

The winners:

Best British Solo Artist - Ben Howard
Best British solo singer - Emily Sande
British Breakthrough of the Year - Ben Howard
Best British Group - Mumford & Sons
Best British Single - «Skyfall» by Adele
Best British Album - ROM «Our Version Of Events» Emily Sande
Best International Solo Artist - Frank Ocean
Best international solo performer - Lana Del Rey
The international breakthrough of the year - One Direction

Red carpet:

Rita Ora has an uncanny ability to spoil and cheapen everything she wears. This dress from couture collection Uliana Sergeenko (very nice to see the creation of our compatriot on the red carpet!) Appears on the catwalk elegant and beautiful, but it magically vanished Rita. In addition, the outfit is sitting badly, and excessive length of the skirt can make another dress.

Gemma Arterton has chosen a bright red carpet ensemble by Jonathan Saunders. I do not quite understand why the music for the ceremony she chose cardigan and skirt classic style (though decorated with red iridescent sequins million), but even without this outfit looks so poorly - Full and mercilessly adds age.

Alexa Chung reappeared on the red carpet ensemble in the summer - and it's at the London weather just above 0 degrees. But despite the irrelevance of its seasonal attire, Alexa image was very successful. Set from top and shorts with a nice printed pattern sits perfectly and looks great. I love the images in which equally combines femininity, elegance and playfulness - and this is exactly the case!

Berenice Marlowe in Donna Karan Atelier. Critics call it a dress "liquid gold", but I have an association with the foil from chocolate. Outfits such cheap shiny fabrics always fills me with dread, but admit that this figure Brenis dress looks outrageously sexy. And this is a big plus, though only.

Model Jourdan Dunn walked the red carpet in a dress from the spring collection Balmain. Dress golden-yellow color with a volume embroidery in the best traditions of French at home would be a good chance to be called the best outfit in the evening, if not indecent short length. No matter how beautiful your feet, do not forget the golden rule - the open top means more modest bottom.

I hardly recognized in this sophisticated lady hooliganism Jessie J, who likes to shock us unimaginable coveralls in rhinestones, but admits that such a change I really like. Black dress from the Autumn In Season Versace collection is decorated with a deep neckline and gold strap with the image of Medusa - a symbol of the Italian brand - on the buckle. For a moment I thought that in addition to that would come up from metallic leather sandals, but then realized that the classic dress shoes make excellent company - they are a little "mute" frank neckline.

We all know about the great love Taylor Swift, along with a shiny finish, but this time the country diva overcame his bad passions and acted on the red carpet in a magnificent creation Elie Saab - no sequins, sequins and embroidery! Luxurious evening dress in black with translucent inserts looked not just beautiful or cute, and perfect! Bravo, Eli! Bravo, Taylor!

Attire Lana Del Ray even though he was by Chanel, but looked at the background of evening dresses ridiculous. It is a simple black dress in retro style can be an interesting complement shoes or less the everyday hairstyle, but Lana decided to stay unnoticed and chose shoes cat heels and a simple braid.

And the traditional top-5, which this time has become a top-3 because of a lack of successful outfits on the red carpet:

1 - Taylor Swift in Elie Saab
2 - Alexa Chung in Valentino
3 - Jessie J in Versace

Tags

See also

New and interesting