Such different Kara

She burst into the world of fashion rapidly and now none of the show does not go without her. All the designers of the world conspired, inviting the crowd Karoo defile the catwalk to present their collections. What is special about this 20-year-old Briton still remains a mystery, but the mystery reveals itself a model, talking about the fact that it, unlike many other models, does not hesitate to be a perfectly making contacts with people and just loves his profession . "Love" is, of course, an exaggeration, since it is known that now Cara Delevingne plans to record his first song, and help her in this friend - Rita Ora and Rihanna. In addition, she starred in the movie. Last year, she played a cameo role in the film adaptation of the immortal Leo Tolstoy's novel "Anna Karenina" with Keira Knightley in the title role. But back to fashion. There certainly better to see once than hear a hundred times. What is this young model on the catwalk?

The funny thing to me in shows is that I can be myself, have fun, joke, just be the way I am. As a rule, the shows themselves I play a certain type of woman, this type who wants a designer. I think to be the other person is too cool.
Lanvin

Chanel

Saint Laurent

Jean Paul Gaultier

H & M

Emilio Pucci

Versace

Burberry Prorsum

Topshop Unique

DSquared

Marc Jacobs

Jason Wu