ACM Awards 2013

Last night in Las Vegas, died down 48th in a row ceremony of awarding the Academy of Country Music Awards. Since this event is highly directional, the list of participants of the ceremony was not great, but despite this, the ACM Awards red carpet in 2013 was an impressive sight. As it turned out, country diva is not only able to sing beautifully, skillfully playing the guitar and dancing dancing in cowboy boots. In their arsenal there are also impeccable sense of style and good taste.

Attire Carrie Underwood was the big surprise for me. I expected to see the singer in the next fairy princess style dress, which she loves, but my eyes opened a luxurious evening dress by Naeem Khan with fotoprint as pions. I really like the evening dresses with prints - they look very original and they are not so often seen on the red carpet. This dress with any other can not be confused!

Country diva Faith Hill walked the red carpet in a black lace dress from the fall collection Chado Ralph Rucci. This outfit made me mixed feelings, first of all, because of its excessive openness. Open gate, high slit and transparent lace show us too much an open body, which reduces the image. However, I can not praise the singer for the selection of shoes - the original shoes from Dior is hardly tasteless or cheap.

This golden dress Badgley Mischka, we could well see Taylor Swift in the locker room, but for the red carpet by his example the singer Jenna Cramer. The rich golden decoration, tulle skirt and fringe - great for evening dress in the spirit of Art Deco. Looking at these outfits, I even more looking forward to the premiere of "The Great Gatsby»!

Wonderful outfit showed us Kaley Cuoco. Black dress with geometric transparent inserts from BCBG Max Azria advantageous stressed all the advantages of her figure and looked very sexy. Unfortunately, the image can not be called perfect Keighley - the whole thing in a strange hairstyle. What is it? Kok with a hint of carelessness? When the actress was asked to comment on such an original choice of hairstyle, she replied: "The higher the hair, the closer to God." Interesting position :)

Despite the old-fashioned overalls Sheryl Crow came to my liking. I'm not a big fan of corsets, but wide pants, which are now very relevant, and noble blue look impressive.

Singer Jewel chosen for the ceremony gown with rich finish of the couture collection Georges Chakra. For me personally, this outfit is nothing interesting - all this we have already seen once and with the size of the singer did not guess - apparently outfit sitting imperfectly. Nevertheless, it is worth noting the most delicate peach shade - a very spring-like.

Of course, no country-party is complete without Taylor Swift. The singer has returned to my great dresses, and this time it chose the creation of Dolce and Gabbana. Surprisingly, even such seemingly banal article of clothing, like a brilliant evening dress by these Italian magicians looks original. Great finish, interesting color, which is very difficult to describe in one word, and the open back - the perfect recipe for an evening dress by D & G.

Tags

See also

New and interesting