Arrest Witherspoon

On Friday evening, the husband of actress James He was arrested on suspicion of drunk driving in Atlanta, where the couple is now on the set. Reese also taken to the site for the company, charged with disturbing public order - the actress has ignored numerous requests from police officers to remain in the car during the proceedings, and joined with him in the war of words.

The picture from the police station

The hearing in court was scheduled for today, but the couple did not appear on it - their interests will be represented by an attorney. Reese published an official statement on the matter:

Because of the coming of the investigation I can not comment on those news stories that have been published. But I want to say that really drank too much, and I am ashamed of the words I said. It certainly was a terrible situation, and I was scared for my husband, but it does not give me any excuses. I treated disrespectfully to the officer, who was just doing his job. I'm sorry for my behavior.

Despite the headlines around the world Reese, who previously managed to maintain a perfect image for a 20 year career, today visited the New York premiere of his new movie "MadĀ».

Tags

See also

New and interesting