Justin Timberlake

Yesterday, July 12, Justin Timberlake presented the audio version of his fans the new single «Take Back Night» - the first swallow of the next, the fourth album, which will not soon (the third, The 20/20 Experience, came relatively recently, March 15). Along with the single Timbo he has shown his artwork, which is designated as Executive JT (stage name-reduction, which often uses Justin). Less than a day after his "birth" of the video gained nearly half a million views on YouTube, and judging by the comments, the song has all the prerequisites to become the next R & B-hit of the summer. Timberlake sincerely wish that it was so and enjoy the best of his 10 hits, but first listen to the most «Take Back Night»

The single «My love» of the best (according to most fans Timba) 2006 album «FutureSex / LoveSounds», get to higher positions various charts. For this hit Justin and Timbaland were awarded the "Grammy" in the category "Best cooperation»

Hit from the same album - «What Goes Around ... Comes Around». A certain percentage of its popularity owes a song clip with sexy Scarlett Johansson

Rapper and producer Timbaland Justin make excellent hits (not for nothing that they are almost namesake, they are doing on the same wavelength). «Sexy Back» pleasant and ear, and eyes (after all, in a video shot Spanish film star Elena Anaya)

Already old, but does not lose relevance single Justin «Cry Me a River» (2002), by which appeared in the bank Timberlake award "Grammy" in the category "Best Male Pop Vocal Performance by»

Justin's song «I'm Lovin 'It» hear everyone who walks into a McDonald's. "Pa pa pa pa PAA, Aime Lovin IT!" - This simple tune was written specifically for the advertising campaign of the most popular brand in the world of fast food

«Let's Take A Ride» (ride?) - Another timberleykovsky single veteran who became the first solo album of singer Justfield

& quot; (And She Said) Take Me Now & quot; - A song recorded together with Janet Jackson for the same album. It is still remembered in connection with the erotic passage Justin concert (remember how he surreptitiously bared breasts Janet?)

«Mirrors» - fresh Timberlake lyrics included in the book «The 20/20 Experience», has shown good results in sales on iTunes. Would not have been good - would not buy)

Justin Timberlake can do not only excellent singles and duets, but short songs-ons like «Set The Mood Right» (2010) and «I Think She Knows» (2007)

Tags

See also

New and interesting