Moomin quotes

Today, August 9, marks the 99 th birthday of Tove Jansson, the most famous Finnish writer. Despite the fact that she considered herself more than an artist, he brought her worldwide fame fairy tales of Moomin. This wonderful book series in 1950-1960 diverged millions of copies and was published around the world. Only one book, "Sorcerer's Hat" was translated into 34 languages. Thanks received fees from the Moomin, the writer was even able to buy a Klovharun island in the Gulf, where it is often hidden from the media and fans annoying her stories.

In 1963, Tove Jansson received the Finnish State Prize, and in 1966, it recognizes the rest of the world, the Gold medal of Hans Christian Andersen. What is the secret of the extraordinary popularity of the Moomin characters? Perhaps, in their spontaneity, sincerity, optimism, sense of humor, eccentricities, and also experienced the depth of feeling and not a child of wise thoughts. For the birthday of their wonderful creator, we have chosen the most interesting of them, the most seasoned illustrations by Tove Jansson.

1. Much worse, when someone sneaks up from behind than in front.

2. Can anything happen to someone who has just found a cave?

3. To tell the truth, I never believed the compass. Those who feel the right way, they only interfere.

4. It must be very lonely to whom everyone is afraid.

5. Do not worry. In the world there is nothing worse than ourselves.

6. Anyone who has a tail, know how to cherish this rare decoration.

7. I was very angry. In such cases, the only thing that helps - cleaning.

8. Never kras things just because you left the paint.

9. In the everyday life of the genius - nothing but trouble.

10. What a pity that all the fun ends when it ceases to be afraid of and when you, on the contrary, has become fun.

11. When you have a desire to do something, you should immediately make a decision and do not wait until this mood will pass.

12. What a pity if the Earth will split! She's so good.

13. Oh, my wonderful, my amazing catastrophe ...

14. "And you do not accidentally that ... do not write poems?»

15. Do not become truly free, if you will over someone to admire.

16. A life is restless thing.

17. Well. Now all was lost. Finally.

18. If only we knew how it happened, it would have seemed quite natural to us.

19. In the afternoon a walk, but travel at night.

20. Of course, from a philosophical point of view, does not care if you live or not ...

21. It is necessary to reach all your mind ... and to experience all of the same one.

22. That was a different story. And in this I want to swim.

23. I'm not lion. I want a little adventure. To just growth.

24. A look at things - one, and keep them in their hands, to know that they are your own - quite another.

25. The vicious way of life? What is it?
- I do not know for sure. Perhaps trample other people's gardens and drink beer.

26. A new day and everything can happen, if you do not mind this.

27. All very vague, and this is what pleases me.

28. Write down in your notebook that when the comet will fly from us will be only mashed potatoes!

29. Whoever eats pancakes with jam, can not be so terribly dangerous.

30. It is simply very dangerous - to talk to someone about their most cherished dreams.

31. It is necessary, when you are happy, you forget about food.

32. You can not be always friendly and sociable. Simply do not have time.

33. In general, what should I be: an adventurer or a celebrity? Finally, after some thought, I decided to become a famous adventurer.

34. Coffee there is coffee - not that it's probably important when looking for a comet.

35. If it is not in vain to talk to you like respect.

Tags

See also

New and interesting