Hernandez Garrido

According to 37-year-old Cuban Yoandri Hernandez Garrido (Yoandri Hernandez Garrido), which on each hand and six toes on foot, this anomaly does not prevent him to lead a normal zhizn. < br />
Yoandri Hernandez Garrido living in the province of Guantanamo situated in the eastern part of the Island of Freedom. Residents of nearby villages Yoandri Hernandez is better known by the nickname "twenty-four» .

Hernandez is proud of its "extra" fingers that gave nature. They are in no way interfere with him, but on the contrary - to prove Hernandez easily climbs to the top of palm trees and collect the coconuts. Hernandez says that one traveler had paid as much as $ 10 for a photo with him, which is considered a great success in a country where the average salary is only $ 20 per mesyats.

In science deviation Hernandez is known as polydactyly. This is not such a rare phenomenon in nature, but it is surprising how much "extra" fingers Cuban perfect and in no way inferior to the normal. If you take a quick look at his hands, you can not notice anything unusual, because the "extra" fingers in harmony with the others. Hernandez said that as a child he was taken to the famous Cuban orthopedist, who was one of Fidel Castro's doctors, who said that his whole life never seen a case so well formed polidaktilii.

Hernandez said: "When I was young, I quickly realized that it is very profitable - have 24 fingers. Nobody ever put me down for it, on the contrary, people admire me. I have a million friends, I live well.
Once, when I was in school, the teacher asked me how much is five plus five. Then I was very young, shy, and did not answer. The teacher told me to count how many fingers I have, and I said - 12! Teacher bit upset, but it was true. " Hernandez have quite a successful personal life - he has a 10-year-old son from a woman who now lives in Havana, and his current girlfriend has been waiting for a second child.

Source: pixanews.com/medicina-i-anomalii/kubinec-i-ego-24-palca.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting