Ugly Dog

Dog with overbite named Tuna (Tuna) has become widely known on the Internet and now has his own line of tovarov.

A cross between a chihuahua and dachshund in 2011 went to live in the house Courtney Deysher that almost daily shared photos of your pet on Instagram. Now the page titled "Tuna melted my heart," has more than 375,000 followers, and Courtney create an online store where fans can purchase a variety of Tuna products, including covers for iPhone, T-shirts and mugs with a picture of this sobaki.

Poor thing Tuna, who suffers from malocclusion and mandibular dysfunction was found on a roadside in San Francisco, California, where, apparently, his first owner and threw the animal. When Courtney found a 4-month-old puppy at the local farmer's market, she was smitten with his unusual vneshnostyu.

Courtney admits that most people see it as unattractive features, since it does not fit the usual criteria of cute dogs. "He has a funny teeth that stick out, wrinkles around the mouth, chin and wrinkled neck, which looks like it was soaked in the bath for a few days! - Courtney says. - I fell in love with him and wanted him to know how much I love him! "So she began to post pictures Tuna on Instagram, dressing it up in costumes and arranging special fotosessii.

Site attracted thousands of followers who shared sense of Courtney. "There are countless people who hurt insulting words and endure harsh opinion, because they see the appearance, not the heart - said Courtney. - I could not imagine that a small abandoned dog can make a special impression on people, bringing them so much joy and laughter! "

Source: mirfactov.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting