PayPal has made a mistake

US PayPal payment system mistakenly accrued by 56-year-old resident of Pennsylvania Chris Reynolds sum of $ 92 233 720 368 547 800 - or $ 92 quadrillion "a trifle." Reynolds sells auto parts on Internet auction site eBay, I have found this amount on Monday, when checking your account balance to PayPal in June. When he again went to the PayPal website for rechecking, his balance was $ 0. "I do not know, maybe someone decided to have some fun," - commented on.

For a short time, Reynolds became the richest man in the world, ahead of Mexican magnate Carlos Slim (№1 in the global ranking of billionaires, according to Forbes, the state - $ 73 billion). The balance in his account exceeded state Sliema more than a million times.

PayPal admitted the mistake and offered to make a donation to the goals that choose Reynolds himself. In turn, a patriot told the newspaper The Philadelphia Daily News, that with $ 92 quadrillion, most likely, "would pay the national debt." "Then I would have bought the Phillies (United States Basketball Club), if I was offered a good price," - said Reynolds. The payment system PayPal was founded in 1998 in the United States. She now works in 190 countries and has more than 164 million registered users. C October 2002 is a subsidiary of eBay.

Source: www.forbes.ru/news/242250-paypal-po-oshibke-nachislil-amerikantsu-92-kvadrilliona

Tags

See also

New and interesting