Characters themselves do

Surely almost every one of you in the garage there is a heap of all rubbish, but now it is possible to find a use! Today we'll show you how out of the ordinary iron trash girl made her own home Machinarium.

Two hours with a pair of pliers and a screwdriver in his hand, and here we have a variety of Lego for older children.

We are looking for items of different interesting shapes: transistors and resistors, springs of all stripes, wheels, wires, screws and Gadget, bulbs, buttons, adapters and everything else that has no name, but plastic, iron, glass, robotovidnoe.

Putting the robot by simply adding items in different combinations, at the same time looking, and whether it is somewhere something simple twist without using glue.

The fact that you can not twist or connect cogs and Gadget we glue glue. Sometimes that gets such convenient details that are as if made for each other and are connected in some magical way, and tightly without any glue! Better to glue on the back side to the front of glue to be seen.

Invent various other interesting moments robotskih innards. We try to make it look naturally. Since we have robots from the landfill, let look a little tattered.

Details sticking joint to joint, even if it is a little glue stick - do not worry, in the future we zadekoriruem paint.

Clay fully grasped five minutes, so some of the details need to sometimes hold in position.

Here is such a robot is obtained first, after a complete gluing.

They can play longer accurately even so, it's pretty tough.

Here in this atmosphere iddilicheskoy do such brutal deeds!

And here comes another one! It is more elegant, although made of the same stuff.

In principle, they looked good and unpainted, but then I came across the bank's spray paint, I flooded them with black, unite all the parts into a whole. Part of paint can then be scraped off, revealing the original color.

And yet I have hatched another, now exactly lomaster car! He lives in the carburetor, injector clogging deals. But I did catch him shut off the power supply and also shove into the frame, let them sit under glass!

I do it that color did not, he already was very elegant, can be so, and leave. I wish you the same razveselogo creativity!

Source: master-klass.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting