Relationship creative artists

The four-year daughter of his mother dorisovyvaet illustration artist. What started a family, read on creativity. Seizing the moment, when my daughter was fascinated by drawing, Mika Angela Hendricks pulled out her brand new, long awaited ordered and a sketchbook. Anticipating minutes creativity and solitude, my mother is very risky: daughter learned well that all need to share, and a dark new notepad paper looked very tempting too.

"Before I could even head to finish as the daughter attacked me with shouts of joy:" Oh, a new notebook? Mom, let me draw something! ". I tried to gently argue that she has her own album and your pencils: inner child in me resisted encroachment on my artistic treasures. "Mom, if you do not know how to share, we now remove all the notes and no one will be there to draw" - my own words scolded my daughter. Clever girl! Nothing to do, had to share. "Let me your girlfriend Doris body," - she said. »

"Thus was born our first joint painting" Girl Dinosaur ". And you know, I liked it! Excellent combination of technology and my child's imagination. Then I drew a few more goals, and daughter pririsoval them torso. I have never been able to guess who will eventually succeed: snail, a beetle, a mermaid or astronauts? »

Mika Angela Hendrix family to share the results of creativity with the readers of his blog and was not only a lot of rave reviews, but also wanting to buy unusual paintings that embody the unity of childhood and maturity, imagination and skill, love and creativity.

Source: busymockingbird.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting