To ride a fun and bright

Podsmotreno at Your text to link ...
One day I decided to buy a new car. As a big family - three children, strollers with bicycles, and mother-in-law comes to visit sometimes - I had something big and thick, just like me. Since I am, in principle, fucked, and DS - the city gray and vile, that I wanted something funny, but instead I hit rock bottom on how boring now look zhopovozki. Nabrodivshis plenty on the Internet, catalogs and the salon has become clear that to buy what you like, do not come out, and the unit will have to finalize any file. Ultimately, now I go here on this, but under the cut - details and details.

The choice fell on Infiniti QX - machine big, ugly and godly, so even with discounts for the new year. But there is only boring was that the scribe - white top, black nutria, hug and cry. I had to take a picture in one hand, Google and look for another, that this form fit - and fit the boat, and the yellow submarine
But a boat - that too boring, so in the first portholes naturally asked a group of friends from Liverpool, and then I'm with the family. Wife uncovered a pencil and draw rushed ...

And painted.

OK, outside all became clear, but from the innards still sick. Was found a picture with an alternative salon and work started (right - was left - was)

As an official dealer for remaking the cabin asked so much money that even laugh forces were not, I rummaged through the Internet and found a wonderful office, which is less than a fucking - the pizhzhe. The boys looked at the sketch, to me, startled, and said - but come on. And it was, to begin dismantling the interior completely - removed the seats, steering wheel and tore uprooted dashboard.
Allowed, so to speak, a wave of rainbow.

Here in this place we are all almost crap - perforated skin color was not, and one man trained 5 days drilled holes.

Parallel by wet printing all plastic parts becomes like ... Well, let's say, on the plastic parts.

Because in addition to the Beatles in Multi there were other characters, and they, too, would like to participate, we could not refuse, and prilyapali Blue Meanie on the hood and hatch Nowhere man'a on the gas tank.

Sweden wanted pictures for your portfolio. OK, come to the center of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology (picture in the post), because it is bright and colorful, took off, amused the children, but it is static, and the soul demanded dynamics. Then we loaded into the trunk of the photographer (tie did not) and drove (not very fast) for Lenin in the center.

During all this ugliness stratelno I did a serious face and hid svezheslomannuyu arm of the frame, as recorded by selecting from the trunk of the photographer.

During all this ugliness stratelno I did a serious face and hid svezheslomannuyu arm of the frame, as recorded by selecting from the trunk of the photographer.

Tags

See also

New and interesting