Disneyland in Hong Kong

We offer you a colorful picture story of Disneyland in Hong Kong. During the trip you can meet old and beloved Disney characters for some time become a child again. We wish you a fun and enjoyable adventure!

The author writes: For the convenience of visitors to the entrance of Disneyland paved a separate branch of the subway. Even in the car you begin to plunge into the world of Mickey Mouse:

From the entrance to the park is a long alley, souvenir shops built:

The park is divided into three zones: Tomorrowland, Fantasyland and Adventureland. We started with the world of the future:

Right at the entrance everyone clothed in suit and get ready for the flight to the planet Stitch:

The park is a little "fast" rides. One of them - "Star Mountain" - a semblance of roller coasters, packed in a light-tight environment. We sat in the carriages and the train began to rise slowly into the belly of a huge black hole:

After that, we have raised a little more and then a little more and then began. I was sitting in the front seat and was the first to fall into the abyss. Our train was running in pitch darkness, sometimes leaping to the myriad of lights symbolizing the starry sky. Do not yell was impossible:

At the exit was Buzz Svetik, and everybody could be photographed with him:

The next attraction we were given kosmoblastery, and we helped Buzz fight against evil robots:

Main villain flunked Buzz himself at the end of the race:

It was unbearably hot, and children frolicking fun fountains:

We went into Fantasyland and immediately went to visit the Winnie-the-Pooh:

This part of the park more designed for very young children:

Here I was surprised to learn that Merlin was an Asian:

He promised to give me a free annual subscription to visit the park and the large write my name on the gateway to Disneyland, if I'll get a magic sword from the stone:

Failed. Apparently, they did tightened bolts inside ...

In the middle of the square is a large roundabout, but I ride on it did not:

Instead, went to the theater to watch 3D surround cartoon special glasses:

Unfortunately, the picture can not convey the three-dimensional image, and I realized too late to pull out the camera. Especially funny shots could get that whole room raises her arms and tried to close the hall from flying debris or grab the hand of a mermaid. When the screen was raging sea, the whole hall splashed with water, and when Aladdin on his flying carpet plane diving into the narrow arches of Agra, the screen include powerful fans, and we were enveloped by the wind:

In the last zone - Adventureland'e - I went to a river cruise on the African river. We passed elephants and hippos:

At the end of the road we have shied away from underwater geysers:

And almost in front of the fire-breathing berth poured lava caves, and water around us lit up:

To protect yourself from sunstroke, I occasionally watered with water yourself:

Back again back on the subway:

Source: sergeydolya.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting