Candid photos of Ashley Greene Interview

The star of the vampire saga "Twilight» (Twilight) is an American actress Ashley Greene (Ashley Greene), dressed in black leather, appears in the February issue of Interview. 22-year-old star to keep pace everywhere. Just recently, she starred in a candid photoshoot in the Caribbean, and now in an interview with Ashley Greene said she will star in the thriller "Revelation».

Greene says that the glory of it suddenly collapsed. Now people care what it is, drink, how to dress, and from all this modest Ashley is not happy. "It's hard to live when your whole life in sight and your every move watched. But there are good moments. For example, some come up to me and say that I am their role model. Of course, this is good "- says Ashley.

"It's flattering, but I'm a little scared. After all, I'm not perfect, like everyone else, I'm just an ordinary person. And when you imitate, you have no chance of error. But it is to be hoped that people will love me for who I am "- concluded the interview Ashley Greene.

Tags

See also

New and interesting